Jura Impressa Coffee Maker

by Jura

Turn, press, enjoy - that's how easy it is to enter the world of Impressa! With the one-switch operating concept of the Rotary Switch and the 11-language plain text display, it's easy to create the perfect coffee every time. Thanks to the high-perform.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jura Impressa Coffee Maker!
Jerry H.
Spring, TX
I'm running the Jura Impressa F50, which I consider a mid-level Jura machine. First, the most important thing: The coffee is delicious, period. It's just as good as the brew you'll get from the Philips/Saeco machines that cost $5K. It's not perfect, though. Pros? Great coffee. Nice aesthetics. Simple operation. Cons? If you don't use it before it times out and turns off its power, you'll have to go through the rinse cycle. Every. Single. Time. It's not that big a deal, takes maybe 15 seconds, but it's still an annoyance. My only other gripe is the relatively low capacity of the water reservoir, which means a lot of filling it up. I'm about to plumb my reservoir with a fill line and that issue will be solved.
Wendi O.
If you love buying coffee this is a great coffee maker for you! It grinds whole bean coffee or brew preground coffee. I've used both features. The coffee comes out very hot and has a nice creme on top. Because of the way it brews, the coffee is never burned tasting. It's a perfect cup every time!
miss_clavel D.
Love love love this coffee maker. I love that it grinds fresh coffee with every cup or shot. It hold a good amount of water to get my DH & I through the day. Love that I can chose how many shots of espresso I want to make and doesn’t water it down. My only complaint is the coffee temp is just not hot enough even at the highest set temperature. But I try to alleviate that by heating up creamer before I add to my coffee. I do have the extra container attachment to warm the milk for lattes & macchiatos for parties but sometimes I just want a splash, so the extra attachment is too much work when I’m the go. I still love it. It’s easy to clean, easy to maintain (gives me a notification when to clean, change water filter etc)
Beth C.
Have had a Jura E8 for 4 years now. Havent been to a very well known coffee shop since that time.
Mei L.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Target
This coffee machine is absolutely awesome if you are looking for coffee bar quality. Expensive but so worth the investment. Even my husband who never drank coffee is now addicted! Invest in a good quality machine than buy a couple of lower end coffee makers :)
Sandrina L.
San Diego, CA
The source of my life! I love my Jura coffee machine, though it’s getting old and I would love an upgrade. It works best with dry beans and for no frills coffee, this is definitely the machine for it.
Jennifer D.
I have owned other espresso machines in the past but none have compared to this one. It is simple enough for a novice (like me) to use but has enough features to keep an espresso snob (like my husband) satisfied. It is also extremely easy to clean and maintain. I have had mine for more than 18 months without any issues and it gets used every single day.
Becky M.
My husband and I use this everyday with Lavazza Super Crema Espresso - Whole Bean Coffee, 2.2-Pound Bag 2 Pack (Packaging May Vary) . We can make lattes, a cup of coffee, shot of espresso, whatever! Easy to clean and intuitive to use.
Sara S.
State College, PA
I’ve had my Jura for 15 years and could not live without it. We’ve had it refurbished twice due to kid-related accidents and it always comes back like new. It makes the best coffee, espresso, and lattes.
Sandra P.
Chicago
This is the only machine that I have ever owned personally and it’s the best! I had one for about 10 years and then decided to upgrade to a different one, and no regrets! Love this machine!

Looking for your answer?