Jura A1 Fully Automatic Coffee Machine

by Jura

Jura A1 Fully Automatic Coffee Machineulli17.5L x 9W x 12.7H /lili2-year limited manufacturers warranty /liliAutomatic energy-saving mode and programmable switch off time/liliWeb ID 3041378/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jura A1 Fully Automatic Coffee Machine!
member-4db5c1
I love my Jura all automatic machine l. It’s just super easy to use and produce awesome coffee every time. Highly recommend this little machine.
Corinna K.
GOLD COAST, QLD
Talk about pressing a button and having fresh grounded coffee every morning! I love the machine however I dislike cleaning up the milk but that’s for latte and cappuccino lovers predominately. I think every coffee machine will have that but it does get the job done... my entire family has one.

Looking for your answer?