JUNO & Co. Microfiber Velvet Sponge

Open tab
Meet the JUNO Microfiber Velvet Sponge:

If you're looking for a more natural, airbrushed foundation finish the JUNO Microfiber Velvet Sponge is your go-to. Made with velvet-soft microfiber bristles and a slanted edge for controlled stippling, the JUNO Microfiber Velvet Sponge provides buildable coverage, fast.

Same awesome JUNO & Co. Microfiber technology. New shape!

Material: Hydrophilic Polyurethane, Anti-microbial Microfiber.

How To Use

Use it wet:
Wet it. Squeeze it. Stipple it.
Perfect for liquid foundations, concealers, and contouring.
Use it dry:
Dip it. Tap it. Pat it.
Perfect for powder bronzers, blush, and highlighters.

Does this velvet beauty blender work well with powder as well? Or does it work better with liquid products? Also does it work better damp or dry??
Does this blender work good?
is this good and worth it?
Start your review of JUNO & Co. Microfiber Velvet Sponge!
How would you rate this product?
Anna S.
Copenhagen, NY
JUNO & Co. Microfiber Velvet Sponge uploaded by Anna S.
Purchased at: Target
[product:juno-&-co-microfiber-velvet-sponge] This is by far my favorite sponge. I love that it doesn’t soak up the product and the microfibers give the blending a seamless look.
Heaven H.
Loveland, CO
JUNO & Co. Microfiber Velvet Sponge uploaded by Heaven H.
Purchased at: Target
I searched my target high and low for this sponge! I was so excited when I found it! It is certainly worth the hype. It blended my foundation and concealer out amazingly! My skin looked flawless and it felt amazing, super soft and bouncy and it washed up really well. I definitely recommend getting one if you haven't.
Cicily  E.
Sacramento, CA
JUNO & Co. Microfiber Velvet Sponge uploaded by Cicily  E.
I saw an influencer on TikTok rave about this sponge and I thought no way is it that good. Well ladies not only is it good but it is super affordable. Few reasons I love this sponge- doesn’t absorb all the makeup which allows me to use less, cleans nicely and applies the makeup so much nicer then my last beauty blender. The hype is real go grab yours
Eliza  S.
Conway, SC
JUNO & Co. Microfiber Velvet Sponge uploaded by Eliza  S.
GUYS GET THIS! The best sponge I have every used! I bought all their sponges and they are better than Real Techniques and BeautyBlender! This sponge is so soft and makes your makeup flawless and makes it more full coverage. If you want a squishy, soft sponge get their Cloud sponge. The microfiber sponge isn’t as bouncy and soft but trust me it’s amazing! Everything is at a reasonable price. Their sponges are $6 and some are even on sale!
Samantha  S.
Black Creek, WI
JUNO & Co. Microfiber Velvet Sponge uploaded by Samantha  S.
Purchased at: Target
For a $6.00 beauty sponge.... this thing works AMAZING. I was very hesitant when using this microfiber sponge, because it didn’t feel the same when it was wet like a normal sponge would, but it blended out my foundation wonderfully without absorbing much product! It’s also amazing at blending out my contour and applying setting powder! I will definitely be buying this product again! I also got it in yellow 🥰💛
Valery R.
Bronx, NY
JUNO & Co. Microfiber Velvet Sponge uploaded by Valery R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Meet the JUNO Microfiber Velvet Sponge: If you're looking for a more natural, airbrushed foundation finish the JUNO Microfiber Velvet Sponge is your go-to. I love the COLOR blue of this sponge and is very easy to clean!
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
JUNO & Co. Microfiber Velvet Sponge uploaded by Misty B.
Purchased at: Amazon
JUNO & Co. Microfiber Velvet Sponge this is the second velvet sponge from this brand that I have used! I continue to love the feel of the sponge. It has a velvet soft feel. I use it everyday while applying my makeup. I would recommend for sure.
Sandra C.
San Antonio, TX
JUNO & Co. Microfiber Velvet Sponge uploaded by Sandra C.
This sponge Is amazing doesn’t soak up any of your product it’s friendly to your wallet and it’s wonderful for your skin it’s not rough it’s soft velvet
Rachel M.
Broomall, PA
JUNO & Co. Microfiber Velvet Sponge uploaded by Rachel M.
Purchased at: Target
This product has absolutely CHANGED my makeup game. I didn’t realize how much product a regular beauty blender soaks up until I switched to this one. It has the most soft, velvety texture that makes the skin look the exact same. TRY THIS!!! MY FAV THING EVER. p.s. my cat loves to play with it too 😂😇✨💗 #makeup #sponge [product:juno-&-co-microfiber-velvet-sponge]
Paola S.
Brooklyn, NY
JUNO & Co. Microfiber Velvet Sponge uploaded by Paola S.
Purchased at: Target
This makeup sponge is excellent, it gives you a very nice finish and also makes the product perform more, it really is worth it! worth around 6 dollars or less, I got it in target. I loved

102 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Isidora T.
il y a un an
Valery R. il y a un an
Depending with the product you are using!!