Apparel & AccessoriesApparelWomen's ApparelSO
Juniors' SOÂ High-Rise Curvy Midi Shorts

Juniors' SO® High-Rise Curvy Midi Shorts

by SO

You'll look effortlessly stylish with these juniors' high-rise curvy midi shorts by SO. You'll look effortlessly stylish with these juniors' high-rise curvy midi shorts by SO. Watch the product video here. 5 pockets Destructed design Denim construction Sewn-rolled, frayed hemlineFIT & SIZING 4-in. inseam Curvy fit Contour waistband Zipper flyFABRIC & CARE 91% Cotton 7% Recycled Polyester 2% spandex Machine wash ImportedSUSTAINABILITY FEATURES Supports more sustainable cotton farming Contains recycled polyester Size: 17. Color: Med Blue. Gender: female. Age Group: adult. Material: Cotton Blend.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juniors' SO® High-Rise Curvy Midi Shorts!
Celia G.
Morning View, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Juniors' SO® High-Rise Curvy Midi Shorts uploaded by Celia G.
These shorts are life! I have 3 babies, so my mom bod is coming in nicely. I really wanted a pair of trendy shorts that didn't look like an old lady, but still wanted a longer inseam so that I would feel more confident in my clothes. These have a 4.5in inseam. They are just the right amount of relaxed and stretchy without being shapeless. The 'mom shorts' style is trending now, and I love that I can wear these shorts confidently!

Looking for your answer?