Junior Strength Advil® Tablets

by Advil

Small, easy-to-swallow tablets for fever and pain relief. Now your kids 6-11 years old can get the long-lasting relief of Children’s Advil® in easy-to-swallow tablets.

Any parents on here give these to their kids? If so do you feel like it works?
Start your review of Junior Strength Advil® Tablets!
When nothing calm my headache, when I said nothing, it's nothing... there always Advil, you also can find really good price in any place, even on dólar 3
Lexington, KY
between headaches, body aches or sore bones this product helped so much. as a gym rat I am always sore some way or another and this is a life saver.
Danville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Advil helps with my sons aches and pains. Well when he has a headache. He notices when it starts to work and before long he gets to feeling better.
Alexandria, VA
Generally I don't like to take meds at all, but when I have a headache or a muscle ache, I take the junior strength to give me just enough.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This a great product to use when my kids get sick and when they in pain this helps them to not fuss as much about being in pain or having fever .
Round Rock, TX
The kids love it cause they don't have anything icky to taste. I love it cause I don't hear the complaints about having to take it. Win win lol
Hemet
Advil fever realif is the best for my kids i love it and theres always one in my cabinet. Also recommend advil menstrual relief the best!!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy these for my sons. They are dosed appropriately for kids and offer long lasting pain relief. These are easily swallowed by young kids
Bakersfield, CA
My son takes these when he has a fever or an occasional headache. It was suggested by his doctor . He prefers these ones to the chewables
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love Advil. One of the best pain relievers on the market. Usually need to take more than recommended as a dosage to get the full effect.