Junior Strength Advil® Tablets

by Advil

Small, easy-to-swallow tablets for fever and pain relief. Now your kids 6-11 years old can get the long-lasting relief of Children’s Advil® in easy-to-swallow tablets.

Any parents on here give these to their kids? If so do you feel like it works?
Start your review of Junior Strength Advil® Tablets!
Chicago , IL
I buy this for my kids now that they can swallow pills. It works pretty much fast. I bought it at Walgreens. When they have a headache or coming down with flu symptoms I give them a pill so it could help them
Chesterfield, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ibuprofen works fit me. It doesn't have side effects. I take one whenever my neck is sore. I take the lowest dose possible because it's not great for the stomachs. I recommend this over Tylenol for headaches
Pittsburgh , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I buy this for my 9yr old son. He doesn't like liquid any more and he would rather have these than the chewable. I love Advil and feels it works best and seems to work well on my children.
Whittier, CA
I love to take this when I get migraines ! I get them a daily basis but can't take anything else stronger so it sucks but I love the Advil it meets my head in the perfect spot.
Montgomery, AL
works great and relives pain really quickly. they also have a sweet taste so that they don't taste bad when you take one. small and easy to swallow. i have a bad gag reflex and these work great for me!!!!
My favorite pill for headaches! Instantly helps me out but do have to take 2 of this pill when needed. Is not great for stomach pain or any other severe pain mostly just headaches
I was prescribed advil junior by my sons pediatrician for a concussion he had onve and now I love it. I personally think it works better than childrens tylenol.
Brooklyn, NY
I could only trust Advil to reduce my son's fever and make his symptoms go away for the time being! They might not taste so great, but they deff do the job!
Madera, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This takes my pain away everyone whether it's a stomache ache, cramps, a headache or everything together. It also doesn't make me feel drowsy it works great
Merced, CA
I always buy this for my kids whenever they have a fever. It's easy for them since they don't like the liquid kind. I highly recommend to mothers out there.