Junior Strength Advil® Tablets

by Advil

Small, easy-to-swallow tablets for fever and pain relief. Now your kids 6-11 years old can get the long-lasting relief of Children’s Advil® in easy-to-swallow tablets.

Any parents on here give these to their kids? If so do you feel like it works?
Start your review of Junior Strength Advil® Tablets!
Whitby , ON
I have loved these since I was a kid! I have a problem swallowing pills so I constantly reach for these unless I need a stronger dose. I recommend the grape or fruit punch flavours.
they talk about it in movies what more so you want jk I mean when my hed hurts I kinda shut down so I need something that is effective and fast honestly Advil does it for me so yeah
Albertville, AL
This product works great. We use it for anytime our children are sick. We also use it for my daughter who suffers from migraine headaches. I think it works better than tylenol for pain. It is affordable. I have bought this product for many years and will continue to buy it.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very good. Very very effective.Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it as pain reliever!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Works well and is easy to swallow or crush up if you wish or to hew if you really want, I got it from the grocery store and it works really well actually and it helps aches a lot and I recommend it to everyone
Calgary, AB
Daughter says it taste dry and chalky, she also did not feel better after taking these tablets. Would prefer the syrup! All medication is on the pricier side.
Toronto
They work. My oldest (10) doesn't like the taste of them because you have to chew them. He says they taste like chalk. I don't blame him but if it works...
Niagara Falls
These must taste great because my 3 year old calls them candy and was devestated when I wouldn't let him have more! Tasty and effective works for me!
Stoney creek , ON
This has been a life saver when my head has been pounding! I would recommend this to anyone who needs a strong relief to get rid of any migraine
Takla landing, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It works great n great for immune system n jus love this one alsobi buy a bunch not very many kids like to swallow this one ny older ones like