Junior Strength Advil® Tablets uploaded by Danielle C.

BY ADVIL

Small, easy-to-swallow tablets for fever and pain relief. Now your kids 6-11 years old can get the long-lasting relief of Children’s Advil® in easy-to-swallow tablets.

Karina C.
chicago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amy T.
I love these for my little one. She hates the taste of liquid medicine or even the chewable tablets and melts they have for kids. She swallows pills fine, and these are small and coated so they go down easy
Youana G.
Lavergne TN
Advil after physical training helps relieve back pain muscle pain sometimes headaches after I'm drinking some sports drinks just an amazing thing use it use it my most used a pain reliever just very good in general every time I exercise if I have a headache or something just like I don't feel right I just take an Advil and I feel rite better I would recommend
Lizz M.
Homewood, IL
Advil Junior is a little pricey in comparison to its acetaminophen competitor, but it is worth it when it comes to breaking a fever. My 6 year old likes the flavor of the tablets and doesn't fuss at all when it is time to take medicine. We have also been able to relieve some growing pains with Advil Junior due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My youngest 2 kids are 7 and 9, so we keep this pain reliever on hand. Whether it's a cold, or a fever, or pain from a playground injury, this stuff works great. I like that it's a well known brand that I can trust, and my kids like that they don't have to take so many pills.
Jennifer D.
These are great for my 10 and 12 year old children. The pills are smaller than regular Advil so easier to swallow. The price is comparable to other pain reliefers. I will mention that these  junior tablets are hard to find as not all stores carry it so when I do find it, I buy two boxes!
Andrea D.
It works great for minor pains, Not worth it for more major head aches but it deinitely helps with minor pains such as head aches or muscle pains. But I dont recomend if the pain is unbearable. I recommend trying the regular level advil even if it means just taking a lower dose.
morgan e.
kicks a cold right out of your system in just a day or so. makes me feel better within 30 minutes of taking it. lasts a long time. took it before school at 6:30am and took it again at 2:30 when I got home and didn't feel sick in between
Caroline M.
Washington
This product is effective in keeping fevers down and in check, however I prefer Tylenol more because although this is effective, it does cause me to have an upset stomach. I recommend eating a full meal before trying this product.
Nat J.
Advil is a great pain reliever. It does its job within a few minutes and lasts a while. I dont need to take a bunch of advil to make me feel better. It works for a long period of time. It especially works best for period pains.
Danielle C.
Lancaster, KY
Any parents on here give these to their kids? If so do you feel like it works?

Amazon