BY JUNIOR MINTS

Craving the flavors of smooth peppermint and indulgent dark chocolate in one warm and comforting cup? Now, your taste buds don't have to choose. Cool, refreshing mint meets rich, luscious dark chocolate in the hot cocoa take on America's favorite chocolate covered creamy mint.+Mint Flavored Hot Cocoa+Keurig Compatible+Keurig is a registered trademark of Keurig Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. Java Factory Roasters is not affiliated in any way with Keurig Corporation.+12 Single Serve Cups. see more...

• Junior Mints Single Serve Hot Cocoa Pod I was wondering h...1 Answers
  • Does this taste like the actual candy or just a peppermin...1 Answers
  • Does this taste like the candy? 1 Answers
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
I found this product at Walmart and since I was a huge fan of Junior Mint candy I thought I’d give these pods a try. Once used the chocolate is dark and the mint flavor isn’t overpowering to it. I think it’s perfect! Now the smell of it is amazing. The creamy flavor is good too. Now it’s nothing that’s going to make you gag with a mint flavor. My new favorite hot cocoa!
Hannah H.
Flawless product. Perfectly minty without overwhelming the senses. Love the convenience of using a Keurig to brew hot cocoa. Plan to repurchase into the holiday season for not only myself, but as gifts. Junior Mints Single Serve Hot Cocoa Pod
Christy W.
Cordova, TN
Junior Mints Single Serve Hot Cocoa Pod is my favorite cocoa! This is the perfect blend of dark chocolate and mint. It’s not too sweet and has a really creamy texture. I’d choose this over any other cocoa every time!
Sophie V.
Waxhaw, NC
These K cups are okay. I love junior mints so I thought I'd give it a try but it was not my favorite. I prefer a more milk chocolate hot chocolate and this was definitely more on the darker side which made it to overpowering for me
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
Smells amazing, tastes amazing. I drink them when I want a hot drink at work but it's too late for coffee. It's a really good blend of chocolate and mint, delicious.
Danie h.
Cheyenne, WY
These gorgeous little pods have changed the life of everyone in our house! The price is perfectly reasonable for such a high quality hot cocoa. The flavour is full and delicious, the consistency is creamy and doesn't leave us feeling like we've been duped, and the smell? Oh my goodness! It smells like a chocolate and mint factory in our house when we start brewing these bad boys for everyone! Totally recommended to anybody who loves hot cocoa, Junior Mints, or hugs in a mug!
Danielle B.
Columbia, SC
I was always always a fan of Junior Mints, so I was really excited to find this. I couldn't wait to try it! This has become my favorite hot chocolate and I would recommend it to those who enjoy a hint of mint and love chocolate. Very tasty! I would definitely buy again.
Cassandra H.
This is absolutely amazing hot chocolate! Junior mints are my favorite candy so I was super excited to be able to try this, and I wasn't disappointed. The mint flavor isn't so overpowering, but it adds a really nice flavor! I will definitely be buying this product again!
Phylesha C.
Tacoma, WA
I am a big fan of junior mints and also hot chocolate, so when I found this at Wal-Mart I was REALLY excited! It was good, but not quite as much of a mint kick as I had expected. It was definitely worth the buy though. The mint flavor is a bit more subtle than an actual junior mint. Overall it was pretty good.
Sarah U.
Berea, OH
We bought this just for the nostalgia purpose, but was super excited when it was one of the tastiest things to drink! I absolutely love the flavor, and with a little whip cream is is sincerely a dream! (We found at Walmart) 👍
Amanda W.
Tulsa, OK
Where did you find these?! Sounds delicious!
Riley M.
Does this taste like the actual candy or just a peppermint hot chocolate?
Brittany s.
Does this taste like the candy?
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
Junior Mints Single Serve Hot Cocoa Pod I was wondering how these taste? Are they good? I have seen them at the store and am intrigued.
Kristina R.
Wayne , MI
Does this mix include dairy as an ingredient?