BY JUNIOR MINTS

Junior Mints® Creamy Mints in Pure Chocolate. see more...

• Is this product Vegan? 4 Answers
  • Do these have high fructose corn syrup in them?3 Answers
  • I like these, but I definitely prefer Junior Mints! Which is you...4 Answers
Morgan B.
Indianapolis, IN
These are very good if you are looking for a strong mint flavor. It has a good amount of chocolate too. However, I find that the mint is so strong that I get a headache if I eat too many. So be careful if you are sensitive to smells and strong mint flavors.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good!  There is no better combination than chocolate and mint and these have so much of both in such a little bite.  I love getting these for my desk drawer at work for a nice treat on those rough days that I need a pick me up.  These are definitely my favorite chocolate/mint combination.  They remind me of going to the movie theater as a child too as I would always get them when we went.  Great taste, creamy chocolate and just enough mint.
Olivia C.
These are my go to movie snacks!! Anytime I see them in the dollar bin at Walmart I cannot resist grabbing a few. This is one of the only non-milk chocolate candy that I really enjoy. I really love mint candies! The inside melts in your mouth. It is not like the York Patties where it is this whipped paste, this is a nice liquid consistency.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I love these sweet treats. You can buy these almost anywhere and they are inexpensive. You get that delicious dark chocolate and the creamy mint center. I love these with ice cream or right out of the box . I would recommend these to anyone who likes mint and dark chocolate.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We have a Drive In theater (watch movies from your car) in the town in which I live and every time my family goes I have to get a box of these. Movie nights just aren't the same without a box of Junior Mints! My son, husband, and I love them and share a whole box! They're super cheap and taste so good!
Megan W.
Loveeeee these!! These mints are so good! Me and my daughter go through a whole box at one setting. It just so smooth and creamy. They are addicting to eat. We buy these all the time. If you love mint and chocolate then try these. Highly recommend.
Jen S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish I didn't love these so much, as I know they aren't good for you. I can plow through a box quickly. I love the creamy, gooey mint center and the dark chocolate shell. Takes me right back to seeing movies at the theater as a kid!
Chastity J.
This is one of my favorites at the movies since I was little. I like the cool mint and the chocolate combination. They take me back to my childhood. You can even get these at the Dollar Store. Great movie snack!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Everyone in our family is hooked on These! The flavor is awesome. Soft, creamy and perfect amount of mint flavoring. Very refreshing and convenient. Easy for sharing and very cheap.
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
While I love the combination of chocolate and mint, these are just okay, in my opinion. The chocolate isn't great and there isn't much of it. The mint filling is really creamy but it doesn't give that cool, refreshing burst that I'm looking for. There are just other chocolate/mint combination candies that I prefer.
Meagan B.
Are these as good as the original? Never tried these but love original junior mints
BJ W.
Bristol, VA
Is this product Vegan?
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I like these, but I definitely prefer Junior Mints! Which is your favorite? :)
courtney b.
Hemet, CA
Do these have high fructose corn syrup in them?
How many calories are in these?