2 colors available

BY JUNIOR MINTS

Junior Mints® Creamy Mints in Pure Chocolate. see more...

• Is this product Vegan? 4 Answers
  • Do these have high fructose corn syrup in them?3 Answers
  • I like these, but I definitely prefer Junior Mints! Which is your ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I have fond memorize of Junior mints. We would take them with us to visit my aunt my aunt and uncle and the five of us would tell ghost stories while eating them. I hadn't had them for many years and so was reluctant when a friend offered me some as I didn't want them to not be as good, but they were quite wonderful.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Oak Harbor, WA
Best go to for trips to the movies...can't beat that minty chocolate flavor that melts in your mouth! Also a fave for Halloween. Also a fave of my parents growing up we always had some on hand to kill that craving for something sweet. Also another reason my fave ice cream is Chip and Mint!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Odessa, MO
I love these, they taste really good. they are super affordable. you can find them in pretty much any store. I eat them every once in awhile when I go to Walmart and want something out of the candy bend. but I recommend them to anyone who likes chocolate and mint in one.
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are just the right amount of mint and chocolate. They taste great and remind of of Christmas for some reason. I buy these every once in a while. I like to have something around when I just need a refreshing taste. With kids nothing lasts long.
Laura B.
Laura B.
One of my favorite candies! The dark chocolate and mint are a perfect compliment to each other. I like the smooth texture of this candy compared to other mint-and-chocolate varieties. These are a staple for movie watching!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
Junior mints are so delicious. The dark chocolate with the creamy mint inside. The are very affordBle but I don't eat these often enough. Junior Mints are a classic candy. I would recommend this candy to others:
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Savannah, GA
I love this candy. When I first tried it it took a little getting used to the two flavors as a youth but after a while it became one of theater, movie watching candies.
virginia p.
virginia p.
Hollywood, FL
In my opinion I do not like the combination of chocolate mint, it's one thing or the other, but together do not like me, so I do not recommend this product for nothing
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
One of my all time favorite candies to take to the movies. The bite sized pieces make for a mess free, easy snack at the movie theater. The flavor is great as well!
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
They are okay. I don't eat them often but I would much rather eat a peppermint patty. But they are a very affordable treat and will curb your chocolate craving!
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Are these as good as the original? Never tried these but love original junior mints
BJ W.
BJ W.
Bristol, VA
Is this product Vegan?
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I like these, but I definitely prefer Junior Mints! Which is your favorite? :)
How many calories are in these?
courtney b.
courtney b.
Hemet, CA
Do these have high fructose corn syrup in them?