BY JUNIOR MINTS

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Junior Mints Theater Box: 12 Count When your sweet tooth demands both the rich taste of dark chocolate and the cool, fresh flavor of peppermint, there's no need to choose: reach for Junior Mints, America's favorite chocolate covered creamy mint since its introduction in 1949. Each box contains approximately 4oz. Size: 12 Count. Color: Brown. see more...

Buy on Target
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are not my favorite mints. They are good but I like Andes mints better. They have a nice minty taste and I don't dislike them in any way. But I just have my preferences.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite movie snack. Dark Chocolate is my favorite kind of chocolate and with the mint.... it's the best combo. I love the bite sized candies and are filling to enjoy through an entire movie
A C.
My child is a super huge fan of these. They are yummy and minty and are great after dinner. Plus being mini is a good way to have a treat.
Iłhém B.
CONSTANTINE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG OMG guys !!!!
This one is the best. You can never stop eating eat . It is so yuuuuuummy . Try it out guys
I would love to try another flavor but this is the only one available near my house