Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Katie T.
Katie T.
Malad City, ID
These are my mother's favorite treat next to York Peppermint Patties! I love them also! The minty taste is spectacular and it pairs well with dark chocolate! Two Thumbs up!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Junior Mints are delicious. I am not a fan of dark chocolate but it does not bother me here at all. I have been eating these since I was little.
Micaela E.
Micaela E.
These are so good but after a few I can't keep eating them! After seeing them I'm not craving some haha
Mary R.
Mary R.
Feb. 19, 2017, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: JUNIOR MINTS 12 OZ
These are one of my favorite treats. The balance of mint and dark chocolate is perfect. I love to freeze them before eating, it makes them that much more delicious.
Esmeralda  M.
Esmeralda M.
porterville, california
March 5, 2017, 2:30 p.m.
Review for: JUNIOR MINTS 12 OZ
Junior Mints were my all time favorite candy and they still are. If only I had some at this moment.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Kalamazoo, MI
Super Yum these are so good. When i go to the movies and get popcorn i always add these into the bucket. it may seem gross, but it's not it's very good.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Georgetown, KY
I love chocolate and mint. These are really good and I also love to bake with them. These just never get old. They are always a yummy snack.
Lesley S.
Lesley S.
Oct. 25, 2016, 1:58 p.m.
Review for: JUNIOR MINTS 12 OZ
The best movie candy of all time! So yummy. The big box can be hard to find but they have it at Walgreen's near me. Perfect for sharing.
tracy r.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Junior mints are the best. You can't just eat one they are so nice and creamy they melt in your mouth. Try putting them in the freezer there even better. If you like mint you will love junior mints
Angelique  L.
Angelique L.
Avoca, PA
Junior mints are such a classic candy. I'm a huge fan of the mint and chocolate combination and these are just perfect. So good