JUNIOR MINTS 12 OZ uploaded by Kera E.

BY JUNIOR MINTS

Big box SIZE! CREAMY mints in pure chocolate see more...

Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Foodie Expert
Junior Mints are delicious. I am not a fan of dark chocolate but it does not bother me here at all. I have been eating these since I was little.
Micaela E.
Micaela E.
These are so good but after a few I can't keep eating them! After seeing them I'm not craving some haha
Mary R.
Mary R.
These are one of my favorite treats. The balance of mint and dark chocolate is perfect. I love to freeze them before eating, it makes them that much more delicious.
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.
porterville, california
Junior Mints were my all time favorite candy and they still are. If only I had some at this moment.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Malad City, ID
These are my mother's favorite treat next to York Peppermint Patties! I love them also! The minty taste is spectacular and it pairs well with dark chocolate! Two Thumbs up!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Kalamazoo, MI
Super Yum these are so good. When i go to the movies and get popcorn i always add these into the bucket. it may seem gross, but it's not it's very good.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Georgetown, KY
I love chocolate and mint. These are really good and I also love to bake with them. These just never get old. They are always a yummy snack.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
My favorite guilty pleasure to eat and mostly at the movies. I always love the dark chocolate with the minty middle.
Anastashia  E.
Anastashia E.
Buena Park, CA
Really good candy and a perfect kind to share with others. The only downside is that they melt very easily so you have to eat them quickly.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Foodie Expert
I don't know anyone that doesn't like these! They are a great treat and the flavor is fantastic.