JUNIOR MINTS 12 OZ uploaded by Kera E.

BY JUNIOR MINTS

Big box SIZE! CREAMY mints in pure chocolate see more...

Michaela C.
Junior Mints are one of my favorite candies.  I love the creamy filling and the perfect balance of minty and sweet.  These are also really good frozen - just throw the box in the freezer and enjoy one or two at a time when you need a little sweet treat!
Mary R.
These are one of my favorite treats. The balance of mint and dark chocolate is perfect. I love to freeze them before eating, it makes them that much more delicious.
Terri P.
Savannah, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love Junior Mints. Perfect size for snacking and sharing. I love to buy them at the movies and toss them together with hot buttered popcorn -- a taste sensation!
Very versatile, too. I like to use them as toppings for ice cream and cakes, in baking cookies and brownies.
Kelly M.
Merced, CA
I love Junior Mints! I especially love the taste of the mint as it cools down your mouth with just one bite into one. It tastes so good. It's also creamy and satisfying. Very similar to Girl Scout's thin mints but just a cheaper smaller version that is affordable.
Erin H.
New Haven, CT
My favorite candy of all time! I like them when they're a little soft, so out of the fridge. The chocolate and mint melt together in your mouth and you end up with a squishy mass of chocolatey mint goodness. I usually sneak these into the movie theatre when I go to a movie. One of the best candies ever.
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
Every time I get a box of these (they always have them on sale @ Walgreens,) I tell myself that I'm only gonna eat a few. HA! Lies! The box is almost always gone by the end of the night. What can I say? Junior Mints are creamy and delicious!
Maikou M.
Palm Desert, CA
Nothing to complain about junior mints. They are perfect for when you are at the movies or just sitting in front of the television. It has a perfect combination of mintiness and sweetiness. Eating the whole box is irresistible.
Tara F.
Smartsville, CA
These are the best mints ever. They are just ooey gooey goodness. They are just the right softness and crunch at the same time. The mint isn't overpowering but just right. I would say that i would pick these over York peppermint patty any day.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
Junior mints are my favorites. It's just something about chocolate and mint together! Made with dark chocolate that I actually like. If you haven't had these you have to go buy.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
These are my mom's favorite chocolates EVER. Darker chocolate but still sweet. Very minty gooey inside. Small bite size candies. Delicious and chocolatey. Can't go wrong!