BY JUNIOR MINTS

• Which is recommended? The larger regular patties or these...5 Answers
Junior Mints
  • "It is the perfect blend of the chocolate, but still has that so refreshing mint cream in the middle." in 1 review
  • "This is definitely one of my favorite candies.the dark chocolate with the cool mint,you cannot beat it.Junior Mints are delicious" in 1 review
Heeral P.
Austin, TX
I can't begin to tell you how much I love these. The combination of dark chocolate and mint is perfect. They melt so in your mouth which is amazing! This is my absolute favorite snack when watching movies. I have a lot of great memories associated with this candy!
Rebecca P.
I can't rave enough about this product. It is the perfect blend of the chocolate, but still has that so refreshing mint cream in the middle. I especially like these after a good meal as a small dessert almost, because it is something to shut up your sweet tooth, yet not big enough to feel guilty over. Love!
Lauren R.
At one point in time, it was rare that a mainstream chocolate product would have dark/darker chocolate. Anything with dark chocolate and mint is my vice, so Junior Mints have been a favorite of mine for a lonnnng time. Try these, you won't be disappointed!
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa
These take me back to going to the movies as a kid. Chocolate? Delicious! Mints? Delicious! Combine them into a chewy, hand-to-mouth treat? This is definitely a winner when you are in the mood for something sweet.
Jennifer M.
Okay.. FAVORITE.CANDY.EVER. I love these so much. Dark chocolate plus mint. It's perfection. I love that it is fat free but loaded with taste! And my favorite is sticking them in the fridge!
Candace P.
Fayetteville, AR
I love Junior Mints candy! They are super delicious and also give you the perfect mix between quenching your sweet tooth and providing a refreshing peppermint flavor
Kristen G.
whitmore lake, MI
These are some of my favorite candies! WAY better then peppermint patties in my opinion! They often times get put into a sale at my local grocery store - which is even better!
Teena D.
London , KY
Love the creaminess of the inside of these. The chocolate on the outside is so just so yummy. I highly recommend these to anyone that loves mint and chocolate!
Cassidy M.
I love anything that's chocolate and mint but after a while the mint kind of takes over. It isn't really a problem but more chocolate would be nice.
Marie S.
Greenville, NC
My boys can't get enough of these things. We used to only be able to find them at movie theaters but now we are finding them on store shelves.
Kimberly C.
Which is recommended? The larger regular patties or these smaller, bite sized ones?