Junior League  uploaded by Heidi M.Junior League  uploaded by Heidi M.

BY JUNIOR LEAGUE #66 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• I have heard of this, what does it do?2 Answers
  • I never heard of this charity3 Answers
  • What is the Junior League what type of foundation is this?2 Answers
Stephanie N.
I loved when this organization came to my school. We got build things. I don't remember exactly what we built but all I remember it was fun. We learned entrepreneurship and how to be a team leader. We taught different ways to deal with problems. I would recommend every school having this program.
Christine Z.
Washington , DC
The Junior League of Washington has helped me connect with other like minded, professional women. The JLW also allows me to flex my volunteering and leadership muscles in different ways. Proud to be a member of The Junior League!
Christin S.
My friend is in junior league and enjoys it a lot. I have been thinking about joining in Indianapolis. Seems like a great way to meet people and do fun things that are a little out of your comfort zone!
Steph C.
I have several friends that are involved in a local junior league. I am thinking of joining soon so I can volunteer my time and meet other individuals. I've heard nothing but great things!
Gabby M.
I've participated in one of their events before. It's amazing to see a great group of women who came together.
Stephanie B.
Topeka, KS
I plan on joining the junior league after I graduate college! I love the volunteering opportunities!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Junior League is about empowering women and promoting voluntarism. I’ve known about the League since I was a little girl and am a proud member. I’ve had the pleasure of serving on the board of my city’s League and made valuable connections that helped me with other board work as well as my professional development. Our league not only helps develop women, but helps underserved women and children receive medical and dental care, runs a community garden, sends women to professional development conferences, and sustains a leadership program for girls ages 10-16.
Miranda V.
This is such a good company, and they make a difference in so many peoples lives. And I’m glad that influenster includes charities in their website so people can express how appreciative they are for the people involved
Courtney W.
PA
Although the Junior League may have a reputation for being snooty women, I can tell you that is far from the truth. I've been a member for four years, and in my time with the organization I've had the pleasure of making new friends, improving my local community, and changing my life for the better. As a women-only organization, the Junior League trainers its members to be more effective leaders as a catalyst for change. If your city has a chapter, please check it out!
Melissa C.
Raleigh, NC
I'm a proud member of the Raleigh, NC chapter. It feels really good to give back to the community thru volunteering and fundraising. We are able to access our financial records so we know exactly where the funds are being directed. It's a great place to meet put-together, intelligent women.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Are they a lot of members for this group?
Katie D.
Asheboro, NC
I have never heard of this before. I'm interested in learning more
Rebecca M.
Charlotte, NC
How can someone join this organization?
Kaylee W.
How does this group affect college applications? I'm not familiar with this organization.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What volunteer opportunities do they have? Easy to be apart of it? Any opportunities in south Florida