Junie B. Jones and Her Big Fat Mouth (Junie B. Jones, No. 3) uploaded by Heather L.

BY NONE

Buy on Walmart
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I remember when my daughter first started reading these and I knew she was reading them because she would be laughing so hard.  She thought they were so funny.  She would come out and tell me what Junie was doing in the book and how shocked she was at what she was doing.  Very cute books.  I don't like that a lot of the words are slang and not proper English, but still like them.
Dallas L.
I loved reading these books as a child. My teachers always saw me reading these. I loved the series, made me laugh so much. I definitely will be introducing these to my kids if I ever have kids. Such a great series!
Heather L.
Banning, CA
My daughter absolutely love these books! I have bought her volume 1 and 2 so far and she has read all of them. They are great books for kids to read and enjoy. Highly recommend for parents with little girls who love to read.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
I have the whole series both english and spanish !! I loved these books so much as a kid and even now. I started collecting them since 2nd grade id get them as gifts from my parents.
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
This is a phenomenal kids book. The author really captures the mind of a child. I had to have every single one of these as a kid. They were so funny and the lessons were good.
Xitlaly M.
My favorite book is from Junie B. Jones, story is maxing and Junie herself doing a lot of funny things she does. These have been my favorite books to read ever since.
Caroline S.
Mickleton, NJ
I love these books so much. As a kid I read and reread this whole series so many times. Every time I read them I fell more in love with this series. The books are affordable and so great for kids. It is a must read.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
Junie B. Jones was one of my favorite book series when I was younger. The books are hilarious, relatable, entertaining, and lovable. They never get boring. I love them and I would definitely recommend them.
Carolyn H.
I love Junie B Jones book series so much whenever I was younger. I still have some books from when I was in school. I highly recommend for children who are just starting 1st or 2nd grade!
Tamia G.
Brings back so many memories. All of the junie b jones books I had & was so upset when I lost them. These books are the ABSOLUTE best . If I could honestly read them again if I could find them anywhere. I'm so obsessed with these books .
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
how many books do you have?
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
Did anyone else love these books as a child?
Victoria F.