Junie B. Jones and Her Big Fat Mouth (Junie B. Jones, No. 3) uploaded by Heather L.

BY NONE

Buy on Walmart
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Our family favorite books! These are so well written and sooo hilarious. Both my 8 yo daughter and 6 yo son love these books! We enjoy reading these as a family. Every time we find a new one we have to buy it to add to our collection. What little kid can't relate to Junie B. Jones? A must have for anyone with kids. Really helps my littles enjoy reading.
Emily V.
Radcliff , KY
These were always the best freaking books to read in elementary school to fill out the reading logs lol but they were honestly super cute books! And they were funny too!! They were My sisters favorite books
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
Haha going to the library and getting this book all the time when I was young especially getting it at the book fair this book was so addicting to read loved every bit of it. Funny how the thoughts of what she would say always came to my mind lol not caring what she hd to say I loved it all time favorite of my honestly I do want kids to read this the Author is really amazing
Miss A.
Who didn't like Junie B Jones books when they were younger? I just loved Junie's character. The things she did in school made me laugh. Every child needs to read at least one of her books. I miss my childhood so much.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I remember when my daughter first started reading these and I knew she was reading them because she would be laughing so hard.  She thought they were so funny.  She would come out and tell me what Junie was doing in the book and how shocked she was at what she was doing.  Very cute books.  I don't like that a lot of the words are slang and not proper English, but still like them.
Dallas L.
I loved reading these books as a child. My teachers always saw me reading these. I loved the series, made me laugh so much. I definitely will be introducing these to my kids if I ever have kids. Such a great series!
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
Junie B. Jones was one of my favorite book series when I was younger. The books are hilarious, relatable, entertaining, and lovable. They never get boring. I love them and I would definitely recommend them.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
My daughter absolutely love these books! I have bought her volume 1 and 2 so far and she has read all of them. They are great books for kids to read and enjoy. Highly recommend for parents with little girls who love to read.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
junie b jones is the best book for kids all ages whether they can read to you or you have to read to them these books are always fun for everyone. i love shopping at walmart and seeing that they have a new book out. i get sucked into the pages just as if i were 10 all over again.
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
This is a phenomenal kids book. The author really captures the mind of a child. I had to have every single one of these as a kid. They were so funny and the lessons were good.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
how many books do you have?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this funny at all???
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
Did anyone else love these books as a child?
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
Was I the only one that read these to get AT points easily?