BY JUNGLE

• How well does this work ?Just recently got a fish 3 Answers
  • I've bought products like this and they never work. I have actual...5 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've heard so much about it but...7 Answers
Sarah G.
We had a larger sized fish tank with multiple different types of fish. I used this each time I changed the water in the tank. It didn't have any negative affects on any of the fish. It did leave a type of film on the tank but it was easy to clean it off.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this product it clears and conditions the fish tank it's safe with the fish in the tank my fish don't get sick I would recommend this product to all fish tank owners it's a great product.
Hadacha R.
A conditioner is a must for when starting a fish tank. It is must for this type of fish. The only con for this product is that they could leave a bit of residue on the sides after cleaning the tank. I would definitely recommend this to fish owners.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This jungle start right complete conditioner. Yes it met my expectations because it clears the fish tanks water. The pros are if you have cloudy water it helps there are no cons. Yes I would recommend this conditioner to fish tank owners.
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is great for any size fish tank, it makes setting up the tank for your fish much easier, the directions are simple and easy to understand, if you have a fish this product is a must have to properly set up their environment
Summer S.
Summit , MS
I am the queen of keeping fish alive with this product! I use tap water and then squirt a few drops of product in there and my fish stay alive! Even goldfish from the fair become family friends because they live so long!
Victoria K.
Folsom, CA
Used this to prime my tank before I even put the fish in it. Really helps get the aquarium ready for the little guys. Super easy to use. I bought mine at pet smart or Petco in the fish department. Just measure and pour!
Juliette C.
I've never had a problem using this conditioner for freshwater tanks. It is definitely affordable and does the job right! Met my expectations and I would recommend to anyone who has a tank. I would buy again!
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
This stuff is just wonderful. If you are doing just a quick water change this product is perfect to get the water to the perfect chemical levels for you little fishy friends!! I love this product.
Tina B.
Where I'm from the water is just awful. you don't want to drink it. the fish. poor poor little fish. with this product not only do they thrive but beautifully too
Afra F.
Kitchener , ON
How well does this product work? I've heard so much about it but now I want more opinions
chloe p.
Colonial Heights, VA
I've bought products like this and they never work. I have actually heard some good things about this but you never know what's actually true. How exactly does this work. And does it work good for a long time? Thanks!
Joselyne F.
How well does this work ?Just recently got a fish