BY JUNE TAILOR, INC.

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Quick Fuse Iron-On Inkjet Fabric Sheets Let your creativity heat up! Print or copy photos, graphics, or text directly onto the Quick Fuse fabric sheet, and then iron it onto your project. It's a quick and easy way to personalize memory quilts, pillows, clothing, totes, aprons, album covers and more. What You Get 3 cream iron-on fabric sheets Quick Fuse Iron-On Inkjet Fabric Sheets Features Made of 100% cotton Printable, fusible, colorfast and washable Use only in inkjet printers and inkjet copiers Each sheet measures approx. 8-1/2" x 11" Made in USA see more...

Review (1)
Aprile M.
Aprile M.
I use these printable iron on sheets to make shirts for my daughter for school. I made her a Thing 2 shirt for Dr. Seuss Day. The fabric sheets go through the printer easily. I cut out my design and just iron it on to her shirt. It is a very quick process and I have washed the shirt multiple times and the iron on has not come off yet. I also use this printable fabric to make iron on tags for my handmade items. It works great.