BY JUNE JACOBS SPA COLLECTION

Paraben and preservative free, this pore purifying toner is formulated with peppermint and thyme extracts that act as natural antiseptics to remove excess oils and surface impurities.  Natural anti-inflammatory, fenugreek extract soothes the skin allowing salicylic and lactic acids to exfoliate dead skin cells, increasing cell turnover without irritation. Powerful anti-oxidant blend of white, red and green tea extracts combined with goji berry, pomegranate and grape seed extracts help to neutralize free radicals, protect skin from environmental toxins and combat the visible signs of premature aging.  Leaves the skin clean and clarified. Pore Purifying Toner see more...

Buy on SkinSto...*
Crystal C.
Shaker Hts, OH
Toners are very good for balancing out your skin and a lot of discoloration very affective not to pricey average I mostly wash my face use toner then my moisturizer doesn't need to improve its fine just the way it is.😀
Erikaa G.
Los Angeles, CA
This Is My First Time Trying Out This Oner. I Gotta say I'm happy I purchased This because I was hopeless. I have big pores and I'm very oily and this product makes my pores clean and some shrink. $28 I think I would repurchase again.
Megan M.
Portland , OR
I love this toner--I use it after I use Clinique's Clarifying Lotion, which is another toner. This makes my skin feel refreshed and less dry. I love that it's paraben and preservative free. I can't wait to try more June Jacobs Spa products.
Amber B.
Lakewood, OH
First off let me say I'm addicted to toner. I have so many and this one really does stand out. I would absolutely repurchase and recommend
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I really liked this product. I have large pores that tend to hold blackheads. This toner works great to clean and shrink my pores.
Laura E.
My pores are awful! Will this help?