June Jacobs Spa Collection Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque uploaded by Heather H.

BY JUNE JACOBS SPA COLLECTION

Paraben and preservative free, this clarifying enzyme masque contains a highly effective combination of papaya s natural fruit enzyme, papain with extracts of mango and pineapple, to gently dissolve dead surface impurities allowing nourishing oils of sweet almond and borage seed to penetrate, improving tone and elasticity of the skin.  Powerful anti-oxidant blend of white, red and green tea extracts combined with goji berry, pomegranate and grape seed extracts help to neutralize free radicals, protect skin from environmental toxins and combat the visible signs of premature aging.  Leaves the skin soft and supple. Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...*
sarah o.
I first discovered this 12 years ago at a Canyon Ranch spa in Las Vegas. Back then I had normal skin and now I usually have normal dehydrated skin (depending on the season) but this product still works well. For my skin, this gently reveals new skin while brightening. Feels so soft too. The word enzyme may sound scary for some folks but this is a gentle mask. A little goes a long way so the price is fair. I tend to use this when the seasons change.
Kitty T.
Estero, FL
My skin was a little red after using this mask but it never became irritated. As someone with sensitive skin and prone to redness, this was very mild. My skin actually felt a lot cleaner after using this and was super soft. It made makeup application much easier as makeup smoothed over my face and I did not have any issues with texture/uneven skin tone. In my experience I have found that masques that state only use 1-2 times a week still left me needing extra TLC in between uses. This masque definitely is effective only using twice weekly and it is really quick! Just apply and wear for only 3-8 minutes.
Julia M.
This leaves your skin feeling absolutely soft. Once you put it on, it doesn't dry but instead seeps into your skin--you can see it disappear over time. Besides leaving my face feeling super soft I didn't notice any other huge changes. Because it is cream based it can clog up the pores if you aren't super careful when you take it off (definitely would use a toner after). A few times I woke up in the morning and while my skin was smooth, there were new blemishes that I attributed to the mask. It's good, but not sure if I would buy regularly considering the price and ok results.
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
I got this as a sample in a Birchbox a while ago and I'm just getting around to using it now after my mom purchased this horrible magnifying mirror which shows you all of your face imperfections but Amplified! And so tonight I decided to go crazy on my face and do a facial and I found the June Jacobs enzyme purifying mask and I put it on and it's just sitting on my face and it's actually feels nice on my face and it just looks nice and creamy and it smells nice like a spa and it's not burning it's not tingling or doing anything weird but I just I don't know it looks really good and I can tell that when I wipe it off with a hot washcloth my skin is just going to be really really nice underneath it
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I'm surprised this product doesn't have more reviews/publicity, but I guess it's a bit tough to keep up with the crazy makeup/skincare market. that said, this is truly a great mask. I use it as an overnight mask and it is not too hard on my skin, but instead gives immediate results. It also is fantastic for dry skin as the enzymes help to break down any flakes without side effects (as you might get from an exfoliant). HG status mask in my book.
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
I received a sample of this and was really disappointed. Didn't leave my skin feeling very clean, but did leave me with a bright red rash. I don't usually have any issues with skin sensitivity, so I was surprised. Smell is okay. Wasn't the right product for me.
Sarah B.
West Hartford , CT
I received a sample of this mask and I absolutely love it. It smells great and the formula is great. A little goes a long way. My skin feels detoxed, moisturized and clean afterwards.. I got every last bit of product out of it. My skin is usually sensitive and masks make my skin feel tight and itchy...this does none of that!
Sabrina B.
This mask smells INCREDIBLE! I wish I could have everything in this scent, seriously. Besides the smell, I also loved how soft it made my skin. I noticed a certain smoothness the second I removed it.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
This is amazing for dry skin! it soaks in to the skin wonderfully without feeling greasy or heavy. it also smells amazing and fresh. this may be my favorite mask, and I have many. it retails for $62, but I just found it on Hautelook for $26!
Heather H.
Right off the bat , SMELLS AMAZING!!
I hate products that smell like chemicals and this has a natural fresh papaya smell and it feels great on your skin