June Jacobs Spa Collection Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque uploaded by Heather H.

BY JUNE JACOBS SPA COLLECTION

Paraben and preservative free, this clarifying enzyme masque contains a highly effective combination of papaya s natural fruit enzyme, papain with extracts of mango and pineapple, to gently dissolve dead surface impurities allowing nourishing oils of sweet almond and borage seed to penetrate, improving tone and elasticity of the skin.  Powerful anti-oxidant blend of white, red and green tea extracts combined with goji berry, pomegranate and grape seed extracts help to neutralize free radicals, protect skin from environmental toxins and combat the visible signs of premature aging.  Leaves the skin soft and supple. Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque see more...

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
West Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this mask and I absolutely love it. It smells great and the formula is great. A little goes a long way. My skin feels detoxed, moisturized and clean afterwards.. I got every last bit of product out of it. My skin is usually sensitive and masks make my skin feel tight and itchy...this does none of that!
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
This mask smells INCREDIBLE! I wish I could have everything in this scent, seriously. Besides the smell, I also loved how soft it made my skin. I noticed a certain smoothness the second I removed it.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Right off the bat , SMELLS AMAZING!!
I hate products that smell like chemicals and this has a natural fresh papaya smell and it feels great on your skin
Lin K.
Lin K.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS! Smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated! Definitely recommend to those who want their skin feeling soft and supple!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
HANFORD, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this and was really disappointed. Didn't leave my skin feeling very clean, but did leave me with a bright red rash. I don't usually have any issues with skin sensitivity, so I was surprised. Smell is okay. Wasn't the right product for me.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
This is amazing for dry skin! it soaks in to the skin wonderfully without feeling greasy or heavy. it also smells amazing and fresh. this may be my favorite mask, and I have many. it retails for $62, but I just found it on Hautelook for $26!
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm surprised this product doesn't have more reviews/publicity, but I guess it's a bit tough to keep up with the crazy makeup/skincare market. that said, this is truly a great mask. I use it as an overnight mask and it is not too hard on my skin, but instead gives immediate results. HG status mask in my book.