BY JUNE JACOBS

June Jacobs Spa Collection is a luxurious face & body line completely free of preservatives and parabens. Each product contains high quality ingredients with a patent pending antioxidant blend of tea extracts and free radical neutralizers. see more...

Kitty T.
Estero, FL
I used the Lip renewal with SPF 50.

I love this lip product! I tend to get chapped lips during harsh weather. Unfortunately, Chicago took a rough turn this week and went from 83 to 38 degrees. This lip renewal has kept my lips ultra moisturized plus it keeps my lips safe by including SPF! Even in harsh temperatures the sun can affect your skin! I wear SPF every day of the year:) I highly recommend this product!
Madison L.
I am in love with this product! It made my lips feel so soft and it protects my lips from environmental toxins. I love how it prevents dryness moisture loss
Patti L.
This is my new favorite lip gloss with sunscreen. I like the ease of use. Juat appy 15 minutes before going out in the sun. Leaves my lips very smooth