BY JUNE JACOBS

This natural lip balm is infused with emollient Peach, Jojoba and Coconut Oils along with Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter and Vitamin E to provide instant and continual hydration. This formula also dramatically reduces the appearance of lip furrows. Benefits: Naturally enhances the lip structure. Stimulates collagen production. Leaves the lips plump and the lip line defined. Paraben, preservative, petrolatum and fragrance free. see more...

• I always have dry lips no matter how many times I put on ...2 Answers
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great lip balm! Not sticky and a little goes a long way. Great for those who suffer from dry chapped lips. The feeling of this is smilier to Peter Thomas Roth's discontinued matte lip balm, but it's not matte.. I love that they also have a version that has SPF in it also!
Emily L.
N Smithfield, RI
I was on the look for an SPF serum that would cover and I purchased a few, but they weren't giving me great results, this one, however, works. It's my go to sunblocking cream.
Nana E.
Dallas, GA
Really really good if you have dry lips! My cousin uses it and her lips were purple and bruised but now they are pink and plump and soft again after two weeks
Autumn M.
Monticello, GA
Now if you ever have a problem with your lips I'd suggest this it is just outstanding and it just really helps in many ways..
Morgan R.
Cincinnati, OH
I always have dry lips no matter how many times I put on Chapstick and no matter what brand I use. Would this product help?