BY JUNE JACOBS

Energizes and soothes the skin while removing all traces of impurities. see more...

Kitty T.
Estero, FL
I love the smell of this Neroli Hydrating Mist! It has a very refreshing scent and I love misting it on in the mornings. When I am home, I mist my face throughout the day to refresh and hydrate my skin! In the cold weather months I always try to keep face mist around as I found it really helps prevent dry skin and also makes you appear so much healthier when skin is hydrated! I tend to get dry skin in the winter. Prevention is key!
Dana B.
I received this as a sample in a Beauty sub box and I have been trying to use it slowly. The reason being that I love the scent so much I don’t want to run out! I like to use this super fine mist to set my makeup. The heavenly scent makes me feel special and beautiful.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Ok. So I received this as part of a social media promotion. I absolutely adored the packaging but personally I didn’t see much difference between $38 of June Jacobs and $10 of Sephora face spray. However I haven’t tried it yet to set makeup (as claimed) that’s why 4 starts (giving benefit of doubt).
You can check my instagram @lachicavacilando for 15% discount code on this.
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
This stuff is amazing, just amazing. The scent is light, and the product is incredibly refreshing. It's not something heavily scented at all, which is wonderful for me. Also, it lasts a long time. I will be buying this again when I'm out! It's really fantastic! ! June Jacobs Neroli Hydrating Mist
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this in my BeautyFix box. It smells incredible, so sweet and delicious! Use it like a toner or spray on hot days to refresh your face. It sprays out the perfect amount and really helps with my skin care process at night. I love this addition.
Liz o.
Columbus , GA
This face mist was amazing I use it for a fresher before doing my skincare as a toner I also use it to moisten my beauty blender it smells amazing and is very effective so I would recommend this product
emily H.
It smells really weird but you get used to it. It’s average price for a facial mist and the pump works very good.
Jamie C.
Adelaide
This smells divine. It was SO refreshing to use on my face, however there were no obvious skincare benefits when I used it. I'd probably use it again if I had it though.
Holly N.