June Jacobs Neroli Hydrating Mist uploaded by Holly N.June Jacobs Neroli Hydrating Mist uploaded by Dana B.

BY JUNE JACOBS

Energizes and soothes the skin while removing all traces of impurities. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dana B.
I received this as a sample in a Beauty sub box and I have been trying to use it slowly. The reason being that I love the scent so much I don’t want to run out! I like to use this super fine mist to set my makeup. The heavenly scent makes me feel special and beautiful.
Kitty T.
I love the smell of this Neroli Hydrating Mist! It has a very refreshing scent and I love misting it on in the mornings. When I am home, I mist my face throughout the day to refresh and hydrate my skin! In the cold weather months I always try to keep face mist around as I found it really helps prevent dry skin and also makes you appear so much healthier when skin is hydrated! I tend to get dry skin in the winter. Prevention is key!
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
This stuff is amazing, just amazing. The scent is light, and the product is incredibly refreshing. It's not something heavily scented at all, which is wonderful for me. Also, it lasts a long time. I will be buying this again when I'm out! It's really fantastic! ! June Jacobs Neroli Hydrating Mist
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this in my BeautyFix box. It smells incredible, so sweet and delicious! Use it like a toner or spray on hot days to refresh your face. It sprays out the perfect amount and really helps with my skin care process at night. I love this addition.
Holly N.