BY JUMPORANGE

Features: -Safety foam pad slot-Water sprinkler velcro loops-Wet / Dry commercial grade-Rainbow collection-Product Type: Water slide-Collection: Rainbow-Distressed: No-Weather Resistant: No-Water Resistant: Yes-Crack Resistant: No-Scratch Res. see more...

Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Daniela H.
Sadly this is something else that only lasted about a week in my parent's yard. We would do our best to clear the grass as much as possible but something somehow always managed to rip the plastic!
Angelica S.
Great Outdoors Expert
A neighbor of ours has this and let us use it for my kids it was fun for the kids for a while but if it had more to do on it maybe we would have borrowed it again.
Solanyes F.

I love it, really is very practical for a large garden and a great day for the family, great for a party or event, we can make home an amusement park and that's great.
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
All the kids neighborhood friends always come over to play on it. Well worth the price.This is expensive but well worth it. Kids enjoy hours of fun on this on a hot day.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
This is expensive but well worth it. Kids enjoy hours of fun on this on a hot day. All the kids neighborhood friends always come over to play on it. Well worth the price.
Selena H.
Georgetown, OH
I would love to try this out for my daughters party. She and her cousins would love this. I just don't know if I would use after that. That's my only problem.
Kacie W.
Tyler, TX
My apartment complex rented one of these for a summer bbq, and it was great. The water pooled at the bottom, so it was like sliding into a kiddie pool.
brandi j.
New Milford, CT
Great for summer fun or a birthday party for kids. and adults have fun too! Very easy to inflate and a nice fun way to upgrade any party.
amie d.
LOOKS GREAT WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS OUT FOR BIRTHDAY PARTYS AND GET TOGETHERS THESE ARE SO MUCH FUN WATER AND A SLIDE WHATS NOT BETTER
Kimberly  l.
Elizabeth , Pa
Was this hard to put up? Did you put up n down everyday and night?
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Great Outdoors Expert
Is the esemblinf process difficult ?
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
Where can you find this and is it expensive? Will they last a while too?
Michelle b.
Has anyone had one of these pop on them? If so, how long did you have it before it did?