Jumex® Strawberry from Concentrate Nectar 11.3 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Alissa R.Jumex® Strawberry from Concentrate Nectar 11.3 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Teah G.Jumex® Strawberry from Concentrate Nectar 11.3 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Sabrina W.

BY JUMEX

Jumex strawberry nectar 11.3 oz see more...

Alissa R.
Dallas, TX
This is my new favorite drink!!! A can is only ¢59 at target which is great! It’s delicious and it’s the closest thing to strawberry juice I’ve been able to find in America. Love love love!
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
Of all the Jumex nectars the strawberry is my favorite. I love that there is such a variety of different nectar's. It makes it easy to please the entire family. This is something i recommend to all my friends and family.
Sarah R.
I will usually grab a couple of these anytime I see them in the store. They are so delicious and sweet! Sometimes I will mix the strawberry with club soda and vodka to make a nice refreshing adult beverage.
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
Love jumex !! I grew up drinking this ! all the flavors are very yummy but my all time favorite flavor is Strawberry Banana !!
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
These are so yummy and cheap. The flavor is delicious! I really like the banana and strawberry one. Worth the purchase
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
I don't like very sweet juices, but this is you is totally awesome. I love that Can usually costs under a dollar.
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
What's your favorite nectar?

back