Jumex® Strawberry-Banana Nectar uploaded by Lyric S.Jumex® Strawberry-Banana Nectar uploaded by Alaizia M.Jumex® Strawberry-Banana Nectar uploaded by Tomasa O.

BY JUMEX

Jumex Fruit Nectars are made from the finest fruits in Mexico. Naturally free of saturated fat, trans fat & cholesterol. Low sodium. see more...

Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Review for: Other more...
Omg these are amazing! So delicious and they taste of real fruit not fake banana and strawberry. They are very cheap too. I got mine at my local Mexican bakery but I did see them at dollar tree also. Definitely recommend them
Letisha L.
Orange City, FL
Review for: Strawberry Banana more...
My boyfriend can’t stop drinking these, he says is the best juice he has ever had. He only ever finds them at Dollar Tree. He will go and buy a handful for lunch throughput the week.
Alaizia M.
I love this juice I drink it chilled and straight as is. Best packaging ever! Really convenient when you don't know what to drink ; in the store after you been standing the for hella long.
Ashley C.
I just recently bought a care for my local dollar store for $0.50 and it was absolutely perfect for making homemade popsicles one can filled 6 popsicles and I was able to add some pineapple juice and some fresh fruit to make homemade fruit pops. The flavor and this is absolutely amazing it tastes just like a strawberry banana smoothie. I don't know if this is a product I would drink straight but it works great in popsicles
matthew c.
OH MY GOD I COULD LIVE OFF OF THIS WONDERFUL DRINK GIVEN TO US BY GOD! Usually I am not big on nectar drinks at all but this tastes like wonderful banana's and strawberry's having 100mph collisions without seatbelts in your MOUTH. Oh man I always wipe the shelves out at Kroger when I get some, at only .44 cents a pop. my fav :D
Tomasa O.
Has always been a favorite juice of mine since I was young my go to drink at the Mexican grocery stores. Taste so rich and delicious. Drink alone or make mixed drinks(with pineapple one instead). Always quenches my thirst.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
This is a classic! My in-laws are from Villa Ahumada, Mexico and when I got married I was introduced to a lot of Hispanic foods, including Jumex!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Great flavor. I like to mix it in smoothies, plain yogurt, oatmeal, and water it down to let my son sip. Tasty and sweet.
Hope J.
Burnet
Review for: Strawberry Banana more...
I’m literally obsessed with this stuff!! It’s cheap, delicious, and addictive. I buy it every time I go to the store. The packaging is weird but whatever the yumminess of the nectar makes up for it. It super refreshing, too!
Lexi D.
Is this any good?
matthew c.
Is this the best nectar in the world.... Yes it is.