Jumex : Peach Nectar uploaded by Yaquelin C.Jumex : Peach Nectar uploaded by Rachael S.

BY JUMEX

Anais M.
Anais M.
San Antonio, TX
This product is like all my childhood in a can. It is delicious with all types of food and they have a lot of different flavors. The best of all is that they're pretty cheap and easy to find in different stores. They're definetely refreshing and I really recommend!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
This very good and sweet. There's chunks of fruit in it. Nice to have as snack when you have no food around. Keeps your blood sugar up. And very tasty.
CHRISTA f.
CHRISTA f.
Lynchburg, TN
I really like using this stuff if I am making freezer pops and I will also use this for my moisture component in cake batter. It gives my cake a fruity flavor if I am wanting something other than vanilla.
Egle R.
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Foodie Expert
These at so good especially nector. It could be a little sweet if you didn't shak it before opening. But it's all good. Taste like a great juice at a good price
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
Foodie Expert
This nectar makes the best peach slushies. It is rich, sweet, and withstands them melting that occurs over time.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Foodie Expert
This is such a refreshing drink and perfect for the spring and summer. make sure its nice and cold and just relax and drink. the flavor is so amazing.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
I love all of Jumex nectar flavors. Its so refreshing and sweet. Its something different and way better than a soda. I do find them hard to find so when I see one I buy it.
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
Normandy Park, WA
I would not suggest drinking this on its own as its very sweet and has a thickness to it. HOWEVER, mixed with alcohol, this is perfection in a can! I made a mojito recently with spiced rum, this peach nectar juice, lime, mint and ice. It was heavenly!
Dale B.
Dale B.
Hamburg, PA
This nectar is good, but definitely something that you have to have a particular taste for. It's sweet, peachy, and somewhat syrupy, but the thickness isn't very noticeable after drinking for a while. Definitely something to at least try once!