Jumex : Peach Nectar uploaded by Rachael S.Jumex : Peach Nectar uploaded by Yaquelin C.

BY JUMEX

Teresa C.
San Bernardino
I love this juice just that it taste so much different then it did back in the 90s I got to say I do still love this brand even thoe I wish they can bring back all the flavor into it  ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Anais M.
San Antonio, TX
This product is like all my childhood in a can. It is delicious with all types of food and they have a lot of different flavors. The best of all is that they're pretty cheap and easy to find in different stores. They're definetely refreshing and I really recommend!
Taryn G.
Normandy Park, WA
I would not suggest drinking this on its own as its very sweet and has a thickness to it. HOWEVER, mixed with alcohol, this is perfection in a can! I made a mojito recently with spiced rum, this peach nectar juice, lime, mint and ice. It was heavenly!
Dale B.
Hamburg, PA
This nectar is good, but definitely something that you have to have a particular taste for. It's sweet, peachy, and somewhat syrupy, but the thickness isn't very noticeable after drinking for a while. Definitely something to at least try once!
CHRISTA f.
I really like using this stuff if I am making freezer pops and I will also use this for my moisture component in cake batter. It gives my cake a fruity flavor if I am wanting something other than vanilla.
Alexis B.
I love all of Jumex nectar flavors. Its so refreshing and sweet. Its something different and way better than a soda. I do find them hard to find so when I see one I buy it.
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
These at so good especially nector. It could be a little sweet if you didn't shak it before opening. But it's all good. Taste like a great juice at a good price
Lisa J.
This is such a refreshing drink and perfect for the spring and summer. make sure its nice and cold and just relax and drink. the flavor is so amazing.
Rachael S.
This very good and sweet. There's chunks of fruit in it. Nice to have as snack when you have no food around. Keeps your blood sugar up. And very tasty.
Deanna C.
Phoenix
Enjoy this smooth taste. Easy for on the go. Like the fact you can also purchase a few a put them in your ice chest.