BY JUMEX

Worldwide excellence in quality. see more...

Griselda C.
Haltom City, TX
You can beat with nectar juice brand! I love the mango one and the pineapple with coconut. I've tried other brands mango juice and they are too watered down. This one is more concentrated and does not have as much sugar.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
This is completely a sugary treat but one I love. The flavor is so good so from time to time I'll treat myself to one. A great dessert beverage.
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this stuff. I use to drink this all the time, however i don't see them in stores as much as i use to. I love their flavors and taste.
aimee p.
Brookville, OH
I love these juice i always get the mango ones. they remind me of when i would go to my grandmas house back in mexico