Jumex® Mango Nectar from Concentrate 24-11.3 fl oz. Cans uploaded by Yaritza V.Jumex® Mango Nectar from Concentrate 24-11.3 fl oz. Cans uploaded by Amy S.Jumex® Mango Nectar from Concentrate 24-11.3 fl oz. Cans uploaded by mariadelaluz z.

BY JUMEX

1 Can = 12 oz; Nectar - Mango. From concentrate. Worldwide excellence in quality. Contains 30% juice. Product of Mexico. function openGCBalance() {var url = ?http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=7640602180?; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, ?Popup Window width=? + width + ?height=? + height + ?toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=? + scrollbars + ?resizable=? + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

• Do they have more flavor by this company to try it? 6 Answers
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I love the taste of Jumex:) when I was little my mom always used to buy me these mango juices. They taste really good if they are cold. I don’t think that hot taste as great. I would defenetly recommend this brand to others and children would love it:)
Antonia B.
Berrien Sprgs, MI
Jumex was my go to drink when i took snacks to school. Omg its so delicious and whatever you expect it will have you buying more. This one is my favorite but all flavors are good and they are affordable and i would definitely buy this agian and i recommend anyone that is reading this that hasn't tried jumex before go and try it you will not be disappointed.
Amy S.
Fort Worth , TX
I love the flavor of this juice drink. I always got these since I was a child and up to this day I still buy them . Such a great flavor that's smooth and delicious. I highly recommend this to people who haven't tried it . It's great for picnics too
Ana D.
Asheboro, NC
i love this drink so much! i've drank this since i was a little girl. the flavor is so juicy and it's not TOO sweet. i just love it my fav flavor is Mango. you can buy these at any mexican store and they also sale at walmart. they're amazing.
Dania B.
I love this juice, I grew up buying this delicious juices. They have a rich flavor and great taste to the original fruits. You can buy them in Walmart or a Mexican store. I recommend this juices for your kids, my daughter love them.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
This is a very flavorful juice, if you like mangoes you will like this. You can easily pack for your kids lunch or your own. I always have some in the house. I find them priced best at walmart.
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
I grew up with Jumex and till this day I love it. My favorite is the mango juice . They sell many different flavored juices. It the cheapest mango juice you can buy but I don't love it because it is cheap but because it has a great taste. It has a real fresh squeezed mango juice. I use it in my smoothies or even to make home made mango sherbet. They sell their juices in really big carton boxes. And it a lot cheaper then buying it in the can. It easy to find in the Hispanic grocery stores and it usually wayyyy cheaper their also.
Jackie M.
Great flavored juice that can be sugary. The mango has a weird slimey taste that am not a fan of jumex because sometimes the flavors are off but i really enjoy other flavors such as pineapple and guava. They are also really inexpensive and can be found almost anywhere just not all the flavors unfortunately.
Monica S.
I love this drink, but I think it's because it reminds me of my childhood. When I would go to Mexico this is all I would want to drink. The juice is good and the flavors are sweet! My favorite are the mango, guava, and nectarines
Trinity B.
Sandusky, OH
I've been drinking stuff like this for such a long time!!! It is so thick and creamy and it has so much taste. Only downside is it's super sweet and has allot of sugar but it has an amazing taste and is inexpensive.
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Do they have more flavor by this company to try it?