Jumex® Mango Nectar from Concentrate 24-11.3 fl oz. Cans uploaded by mariadelaluz z.Jumex® Mango Nectar from Concentrate 24-11.3 fl oz. Cans uploaded by Amy S.

BY JUMEX

1 Can = 12 oz; Nectar - Mango. From concentrate. Worldwide excellence in quality. Contains 30% juice. Product of Mexico. function openGCBalance() {var url = ?http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=7640602180?; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, ?Popup Window width=? + width + ?height=? + height + ?toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=? + scrollbars + ?resizable=? + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

• Do they have more flavor by this company to try it? 6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Antonia B.
Carrollton, TX
Foodie Expert
Jumex was my go to drink when i took snacks to school. Omg its so delicious and whatever you expect it will have you buying more. This one is my favorite but all flavors are good and they are affordable and i would definitely buy this agian and i recommend anyone that is reading this that hasn't tried jumex before go and try it you will not be disappointed.
Amy S.
Fort worth, TX
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of this juice drink. I always got these since I was a child and up to this day I still buy them . Such a great flavor that's smooth and delicious. I highly recommend this to people who haven't tried it . It's great for picnics too
Jackie F.
Foodie Expert
Great flavored juice that can be sugary. The mango has a weird slimey taste that am not a fan of jumex because sometimes the flavors are off but i really enjoy other flavors such as pineapple and guava. They are also really inexpensive and can be found almost anywhere just not all the flavors unfortunately.
Trinity B.
Sandusky, OH
Foodie Expert
I've been drinking stuff like this for such a long time!!! It is so thick and creamy and it has so much taste. Only downside is it's super sweet and has allot of sugar but it has an amazing taste and is inexpensive.
Dania B.
I love this juice, I grew up buying this delicious juices. They have a rich flavor and great taste to the original fruits. You can buy them in Walmart or a Mexican store. I recommend this juices for your kids, my daughter love them.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
This is a very flavorful juice, if you like mangoes you will like this. You can easily pack for your kids lunch or your own. I always have some in the house. I find them priced best at walmart.
Sandra M.
Foodie Expert
Talk about juice that actually tastes natural and delicious. Can never go wrong with these delicious juices. Guava and mango are my absolute favorite. Never tasted anything better than this. I totally recommend them.
Samantha V.
Wildomar , CA
Foodie Expert
I been drinking these ever since I was small and they were and still are the best I love the peach and mango flavor they are so affordable I only get couple drinks out of 1 can because it's just so good 👌🏼
Maisie C.
Hillsboro, OR
Foodie Expert
These are delicious to drink on their own as well as in smoothies or mixed drinks. Mango is my favorite flavor by far! I have been buying these for years!
Adilene L.
Foodie Expert
Love mango sooooo so so soooo much has a great smell and taste not too sweet these juices are great ! Taste just like the fruit
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Do they have more flavor by this company to try it?