Jumex Mango Nectar uploaded by Janie T.

BY JUMEX

Jumex Mango Nectar, 64 oz (Pack of 8): 100% nectar From concentrate Contains 30% juice Natural source of vitamin A No saturated fat, trans fat or cholesterol Low sodium Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nou L.
I love this mango nectar from Jumex! It tastes just like mango and it's not too sweet either. I love getting the big box size like in the picture here from a discount store, it's a lot more affordable there than the grocery store or Target/Walmart.
Janie T.
Porter , TX
I've been drinking this Mango flavored Jumix as long as i can remember. It somewhat thick and taste so yummy. It's vary afordable when you purchase them from a Hispanic market or grocery store from my expierance like food town or fiesta. I also like to use it in my smoothies too. These never last a day in my house hold. I strongly recomend them to everyone.
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
I'm originally from a tropical country, so you can always find mangoes everywhere, no matter what the season is. But anyway, once in a while I crave for the taste of mango. Jumex mango nectar is my to go juice. Not only it taste like real mangoes it also very affordable ( i always get the big size).
Lizeth S.
This Mango flavor has such a great taste! Out of all flavors this is my go to flavor! Not expensive at all for whatever size!! Satisfies my taste buds on a sunny day! Recommend to anyone!
Cindy G.
Bolingbrook, IL
Jumex makes great juices. We love using them for smoothies. Just a small amount to add sweetness and enhance the smoothies with mango taste.
beatris l.
I love the taste of jumex juices this package is not the most convenient for me cuz I'm on the go all the time but definitely good for when I'm actually home
Ashton L.
Memphis, TN
I love mango juice for it's sweet and nearly-creamy texture. These little juice boxes are a convenient way to indulge.
Sheyla A.
San diego , CA
Can we just get mango everything?! I love this juice! Great taste that i know you would absolutely love!
Rina O.
Watsonville, CA
This product is by far the best! The taste is unique! And very affordable love all the flavored
Endy G.
Santa Ana, CA
My favorite flavor MANGO..yummm love drinking with some ice and fruit making a smoothies