BY JUMEX

Jumex guava nectar 33.8 oz see more...

Brenda S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Bottle more...
Jumex it’s one of my favorite juice brands !! It’s like top one in my list because the taste it’s so natural and I love any flavor apple strawberry and banana I really recommend this juice it’s so good !!
Brionna W.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Guava Nectar 33.8 oz more...
Tastes so good super refreshing taste the best when it’s really really cold or maybe even as a slushy I always get the big and it always lasts me like a good 2 days lol
Jennifer F.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm honestly obsessed with his brand! I drink atleast 2 a day. My absolute favorite flavor is strawberry banana! These juices just taste so refreshing and at the store, each can is only about 50 cents !
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
This is the most delicious juice of all time and there will never be a day when I don't have some in my fridge. It's super inexpensive (they sell it at my local dollar tree), and it's the perfect refreshing drink for summer! (or any time, let's be real)
Sabrina W.
Charleston , SC
These are some of my favorite juices ever. I love all of the flavors and they taste absolutely amazing. A nice cold guava or pineapple papaya jumex drink is always one of my favorite things to have. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
I love guava nectar, it's delicious in smoothies, mixed drinks, or even alone for that matter. it's just enough sweetness and full of a tropical flavor.
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL
God I used to love drinking this stuff as a kid! Yummy yummy! Now that ive grown though its WAY too sweet for me :( good for mixed drinks though!
Aj S.
This is one of my flavors of the Jumex drink. Just the right amount of sweetness for me. I get mine from dollar tree so it is very affordable.
Jodie W.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love to add some sparkling juice and make it into a soda-type beverage. You can also use it as a mixer and add some rum.
Tyieshia R.
Absolutely love this Jumex Guava Nectar!!! I use it to make smoothies and slushies, it definitely adds a lot of flavor.
Mica J.
Have you ever had Jumex Guava Nectar Juice? Jumex Guava Nectar
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Would this be okay to give to a baby if it's water downed?