Jumbo Push Pop Watermelon

by Push Pop

Jumbo Watermelon Push Pop®.
Candy.
Artificially flavored.

Is this good? because I've never tried it before
Start your review of Jumbo Push Pop Watermelon!
Product Highlights
“Not a big fan off this candy it would make my mouth bleed cuz the tip of it would get to sharp .” in reviews
“these bring back so many childhood memories all 8 of us kids would get one several times a month!” in reviews
Derry, NH
I never really liked these, they taste good but the plastic always gets so sticky and gross.
Phoenix , AZ
I love these especially the blueberry it's so my favorite!!! I buy them for my cousins
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This reminds me of my childhood where these were extremely popular. I would eat them once a week, all of the kids would have them. Often bought them at the local convenience stores. This product is pretty unique in itself, and the alternative would be baby bottle pop, which is a contender.
Brisbane
Have had these since i was little. And i still enjoy eating them. #classic. They are so yummy. once you start there is no going back!!! And bonis: if you have to put it away from your mum because; no candy before dinner time, you just say you are eating your daily fruit #watermelon
I loved this when I was a kid. It was fun to play with and eat at the same time. It's sweet and you can keep it if you don't want to finish it all at once.
birmingham
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember having these as a child their were really sweet i have had all the flavours been i while since i have had any of these