Jumbo Push Pop Watermelon

by Push Pop

Jumbo Watermelon Push Pop®.
Candy.
Artificially flavored.

Is this good? because I've never tried it before
Start your review of Jumbo Push Pop Watermelon!
Product Highlights
“Not a big fan off this candy it would make my mouth bleed cuz the tip of it would get to sharp .” in reviews
“these bring back so many childhood memories all 8 of us kids would get one several times a month!” in reviews
Push pops are so yummy. i bought one like every day when i was younger and i still buy them now. they are easy to eat really hard and lots of flavor. alternative to a lolipop.
Waterloo, IA
These bring back so many childhood memories all 8 of us kids would get one several times a month! my children like them we get them mainly when we see them at the store!
University Pl, WA
These bring back memories of sleep over parties when i was a kid. I hate buying them now because they're super sticky and create a huge mess but they taste so good.
Push pops are super good. I used to buy them all the time and was so happy to see them super sized. The watermelon flavor is very yummy. My only complaint is my finger always gets sticky :-(
Arverne, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Back in the days as a kid I would always want to buy these much of the hyped up candy that I did love , still glad its around for the next generation.
I remember getting these when I was younger. I absolutely loved them. I like how they popped out, and watermelon was always my favorite flavor.
Beaumont , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My kid absolutely loves e he can get one when he's being good I see him in the store all the time I used to as well get them when I was a kid
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Used to love these as a kid. You really had to suck on them or else your hands would get all sticky from you drooling all over the sides lol
Norwalk, CA
Not a big fan off this candy it would make my mouth bleed cuz the tip of it would get to sharp . I wouldn't buy any for my son.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I loved eating these when I was little! They were so fun and tasty. My favorite flavors were the cherry and blue raspberry.