Jumbo Push Pop Watermelon uploaded by Paola S.

BY PUSH POP

Jumbo Watermelon Push Pop®.
Candy.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this good? because I've never tried it before7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Not a big fan off this candy it would make my mouth bleed cuz the tip of it would get to sharp ." in 1 review
  • "these bring back so many childhood memories all 8 of us kids would get one several times a month!" in 1 review
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I personally have a huge sweet tooth! Whenever I can have candy I want it! I don’t eat this candy too often ,but they are amazing! I’ve been eating this candy since I was a little girl and I love them! You can buy these at your local Walmart!
Angelica C.
Twin Falls, ID
these Jumbo Push Pops are so good I used to have them as a kid! Now I tried this watermelon flavored one and it soo so good! Obviously candy is not the best thing for our diet but I still purchased some on my way out of the grocery store and they are such a yummy treat!
Ana M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
this candy bring back good old childhood memories.
watermelon and strawberry was my favorite flavor and still is. the only thing I didn't like was the moment when it gets really pointy, there was days I would hurt myself(ouch!). but they are really good so I wouldn't care and buy more lol. defiantly recommend them!

Anna H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the spring loaded push pops. They keep your fingers from getting sticky. Watermelon isn't my favorite flavor, that's the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
Tiarra  G.
Scranton, PA
I'm normally not a fan of watermelon flavored candy's but in fact I love that the flavor if not to deep but I do recommend if giving these to children watch that they don't cuz the inside of their mouths cuz they can get sharp
Annmarie P.
Hiddenite, NC
Flavor of the candy tasty great but if you decide to put it away or save it for later (after you have already opened it and started to eat it) The candy sticks to the sides and is really are to push back out to continue eating.
Mandy F.
Linden, MI
Loved these as a kid and now my kids are enjoying them. I like them because the stickiness is contained and typically does not make a mess. Also you can close it which means you do not have to eat it all at once!
Aisha T.
Harrisburg, PA
These were a childhood favorite, mane flavors come to these and as an adult we did use these creatively. I used as a vondka infusn for some colorful party martinis and it turned out great
Brittany  J.
Atwater, CA
Loved this candy as I would shape the candy itself into a little pointed 'sword.' Yummy treat. The only flaw would be how sticky your finger gets from sticking it up inside the tube.
Emelie H.
Push pops are so yummy. i bought one like every day when i was younger and i still buy them now. they are easy to eat really hard and lots of flavor. alternative to a lolipop.
Radiance P.
Katy, TX
Is this good? because I've never tried it before