BY PUSH POP

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Jumbo push pop strawberry candy 1.06 oz see more...

Mirella R.
Thermal, CA
Since i has younger i used to love these specialy the blue one although ut gave me a lot of cavitys i feel like i still love these!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘
Alyssa A.
Blue Springs, MO
These are perfect for kids! They are delicious which kids love and have a cap which comes in handy when they are finished and want to save the rest for later.
Abby P.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
These are great for kids and taste very yummy. I love these and always are eating them. I only like the strawberry one though.
Shelby R.
Rock Springs, WY
Push pops have always been one of my favorite candies since I was a young young kid! They were so popular when I was in grade school!
Tamara T.
Alamogordo, NM
These are so good... another blast from the past! I get these for my kids every once in a while
Ariana F.
Love these. Totally should make a come back. These were my childhood and extremely popular back in the day
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
Easter Bunny brings them every year in the basket!! Not to mention the taste fantastic!