BeautyFaceFacial SkincareUp & Up
Jumbo Cotton Balls - 200ct - Up&Up

Jumbo Cotton Balls - 200ct - Up&Up™

NULL

While doing your skincare routine, do you think that using cotton balls wastes a lot of the product? (Like toners/essence) [product:jumbo-cotton-balls-200ct-up&up]
dose this fezz out
Do you use these cottonballs?
Start your review of Jumbo Cotton Balls - 200ct - Up&Up™!
Product Highlights
Great for removing nail polish, applying toner to your face, and recently I got my nose pierced so I use these to clean my nose ring as well.in reviews
Jennifer L.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Jumbo Cotton Balls - 200ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by Jennifer L.
This affordable, big bag of soft cotton balls are a necessity in my bathroom. We use them for facial products, nail polish removal, applying peroxide to wounds. They also work great for making crafts.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Decorator Expert Level 3
2,244 reviews
Jumbo Cotton Balls - 200ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Target
I buy cotton balls and keep them on my nightstand to be used with my micellaer water every night for removing my makeup after cleansing. But I also use them for removing nail polish, first aid needs and other assorted things.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Decorator Expert Level 7
1,408 reviews
Jumbo Cotton Balls - 200ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Target
I wish I could have given this a higher star ⭐ rating but product was not very good. The cotton balls did not hold the ball in tact and often times I had cotton that was left on my lashes when removing eye makeup. I will not repurchase this product , although it was a good price.
Nichole A.
west orange, NJ
Jumbo Cotton Balls - 200ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by Nichole A.
Purchased at: CVS
Let's talk about the Packaging. Its a big bag full of balls. Love it!!.I haven't left my house for nothing since I got this. This is better then the smaller bags. It met all my expectations and beyond. Nothing to improve at all.
Amanda C.
Hayward, CA
Pricing is not bad. Useful for taking off nail polish. Lots of cotton in a ball. No need for improvement.
Vidhi A.
Jumbo Cotton Balls - 200ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by Vidhi A.
These are jumbo and good quality. I mainly use them to clean my baby’s bottom. They do the job really good and don’t cause a rash.
Adrianna R.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
The price is right and cotton balls come in handy for lots of things here including crafts. I like that these are jumbo sized and can absorb a pretty large amount of liquid for the size. As far as cotton balls go, I would highly recommend
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
Decorator Expert Level 6
1,237 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I love these, very affordable & last along time. I use them to remove the wax from my wax melter , removing polish & for crafting with my daughter! #craft #art #survey #voxbox #waxmelt #scent #cleaning
Verenice L.
Las Vegas, NV
When I bought this vieron for the first time I liked and now I do not try another brand, I use this cotton balls every day!
Amanda G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cheap and effective. I use them for skincare and nail polish removal. What else can you say about a basic cotton ball!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...