Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Travel Spray

by Juliette Has A Gun

This minimalist, fresh, and clean fragrance is hypoallergenic and ideal for those who dont normally wear perfume. It is composed of a single note, called cetalox, which is usually used in perfumery as a base note. Here it plays the lead role for a...

For this particular product, what is the long term use? Does it last the whole day?
Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Travel Spray I have seen this all over TikTok. The last TikTok perfume I saw was fine but honestly pretty average. Is this one worth the hype and why is it special?
What does this product smell like? Is it worth the hype?
Start your review of Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Travel Spray!
Isabel M.
Carmel, IN
Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Travel Spray uploaded by Isabel M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This reminds me so much of the glossier you perfume. They both have the same Smokey woody notes and the same sharpness. Not sure if that makes me sound ignorant but i wonder if anyone else feels the same and if they are dupes for one another
Pamela  H.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Travel Spray uploaded by Pamela  H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m not sure what to make of this .Since it said it wasn’t a perfume . It has a very lite scent. To where I can barley smell it . So if you are. Sensitive to smells . This might be the one . It’s hard to describe the smell . It smells kind of fresh . But I just can’t catch the other note ,
Madeline E.
West Palm Bch, FL
Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Travel Spray uploaded by Madeline E.
This smells absolutely terrible. Apparently it’s made of only one note, and that note doesn’t smell good. I had high hopes because I’ve seen so many people rave about how great this “not” perfume is… but yeah. It’s a no from me.
Michelle  B.
Palmyra, NJ
Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Travel Spray uploaded by Michelle  B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this sample from sephora and been hearing about this perfume and finally got to try it. It has a strong floral scent it's perfect for one or two sprays if used more it's very overwhelming.
Rachel  B.
Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Travel Spray uploaded by Rachel  B.
Purchased at: Sephora
😥 I was so excited to receive this and try it as I LOVE Glossier YOU and some woodsy musky perfumes. However this Not A Perfume is no joke the worst perfume I have tried in a very long time. I tried it twice to let it “settle”. It smelled on my skin like the musk scent out groundhogs give off in our backyard, or even the musk spray of the green lacewing insect that is actually its… I’ll leave it at that-I couldn’t believe it. I gagged. Waited…tried again. Gagged and just shook my head in disbelief that somehow this “perfume” could smell good or warm or fresh on anyone!?! Maybe it’s just me? I don’t eat a bad diet or a natural funky scent. Do not blind buy like I did. It’s going back to Sephora. Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Travel Spray
Alexis  S.
Tempe, AZ
Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Travel Spray uploaded by Alexis  S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Travel Spray in a Sephora Pop kit. This was the first time I’ve ever tried Juliette Has a Gun and it’s different than what my typical perfume choice would be. It’s $28 for a travel sized. There’s only one key note which is Cetalox. They say it’s in the woodsy & earthy family but to me it smells a little more crisp and clean. You only need 1 spray as it is overwhelming if you do any more than that.
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
2,406 reviews
Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Travel Spray uploaded by Jennifer  H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I enjoyed this travel perfume spray so much! Just the perfect amount of femininity without being overwhelming, the scent lasted long into the evening without having to layer it. I would consider buying a large bottle!
Meghan  W.
Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Travel Spray uploaded by Meghan  W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg this stuff smells AMAZING. I definitely understand the hype over it. It is different from any other perfume I've ever smelled. I got it with my points from Sephora. I highly recommend trying this. It's not overly feminine. It has such a fresh smell. It smells so good! It's one of my new favorites...I just wish it was a bit cheaper.
Lori  M.
Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Travel Spray uploaded by Lori  M.
I got this perfume in my #ipsy glam bag this month and I'm glad I picked it. It smells so good and its strong at all. It has a floral sent to it and also a little citrus in it. I'm a first time user but I'll definitely will be returning for more. I'm pretty happy with the size of the bottle as well and I can carry it with me in my purse and not have to worry about it taking up space.
Su Bin L.
Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Travel Spray uploaded by Su Bin L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was confused as to what this brand was at Sephora with such a strange name 🤔 and decided to give it a try since it piqued my curiosity. The Not A Perfume is a perfume, but a simple one that has only cetalox in its fragrance which is interesting because cetalox is typically used as a base to build on. Because the ingredient list is minimal, the Not A Perfume is one of the only perfumes on the market without allergens. The Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Travel Spray smells like sweet woods, but interestingly almost like a person's natural scent. The fragrance makes me think of autumn with yellow and orange leaves, warm sunlight peeking through foliage. The Not A Perfume would be great for those with very sensitive skin/nose, minimalists, and those who enjoy a natural inviting scent 🍂🍁 I find the branding a little cliche, but gave it 5 stars because I appreciate the simple fragrance, thought behind product creation, and its challenging of boundaries in the perfume market, potentially creating more innovation.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Becca S.
Hudson, WI
il y a un an
Su Bin L. il y a un an
It's special bc it is a minimal perfume consisting of celatox only as its fragrance which is usually just a base. As a result, it is one of the only perfumes on the market with no allergens. It smells like sweet woods, but somehow like a person's natural scent. The concept is interesting as it's not common in the perfume industry.
Alejandra T.
Columbia
il y a un an
Emily P. il y a un an
I love this scent! The full size however is over $100. I would love to find a substitute for it.