Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Gift Set uploaded by Gretchen H.Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Gift Set uploaded by Fabienne L.Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Gift Set uploaded by Shaye F.

BY JULIETTE HAS A GUN

This minimalist, fresh, and clean fragrance is hypoallergenic and ideal for those who don't normally wear perfume. It is composed of a single note, called cetalox, which is usually used in perfumery as a base note. Here it plays the lead role for a fragrance that will easily satisfy the most difficult tastes, and particularly those preferring discretion over complexity. "This time, I have created a perfume out of this one ingredient. A perfume that won't be one, in the conventional sense of the word." Romano Ricci, Brand Founder and Perfumer This set contains:- 3.3 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray- Bullet Travel Spray (Empty, can hold 0.135 oz/ 4 mL) Notes: Cetalox (Synthetic Ambergris). Style: Minimalist. Fresh. Clean. see more...

• Where can I find Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Eau de Parfum S...3 Answers
Gretchen H.
Mill Creek, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this product! I feel like most perfumes smell the same, but THIS, this is something neat! (While this is supposedly 'not a perfume', I'm calling it one because that's just how my mind works.) One sniff and my mind goes, "OMG GET IN/ON/AROUND MY BODYYYY" with eyes closed and head leaned back in euphoria. I just can't even help it. I really do not know how to describe this smell, it is sweet, but more in a floral way than a sweet cookie sort of way, and if I were to smell this blindfolded on a human I would assume that they were high class and everything they had in life was just nice and $$$$$. This is the most ridiculous review I've written but I guess maybe I'm highly influenced by scent. This product is expensive, $100 is a lot of money, BUT I could see myself saving my pennies for this bad girl. Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Gift Set
Shaye F.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh man I am in love with this. I was just sent a tester version in my Sephora Play box and became totally obsessed. I love the soft fresh scent and it works really well with my body chemistry. Sadly we will have to part ways after the tester runs out though, this stuff is way too expensive for my budget ($135.00). So its been great Juliette and one day we will meet again. I will remember you and your scent always! Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Eau de Parfum Spray
Madonna R.
Northport, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So first it says on the box somewhere, this is a perfume that you have smelled and wondered what is that.. they are not kidding. I used to smell and.love it. Never wanted to ask someone.. but then I got a sample size and now I absolutely love it. It's like heaven in a bottle. Can't find it anywhere except Birchbox or whatever that's called. Recommended highly.. love love love!! I would just die if I got a bottle of this.. fall over.. bang..
Naomi S.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume has singularly sold me on this brand. I got it through Scentbird, and it has quickly become my everyday perfume. The single note in this prefume is perfect for anyone. And the best part is it smells different on every person!!! Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Eau de Parfum Spray is a layerable perfume, that goes well with almost every scent on the market.
Lauren S.
One of my friends mentioned this perfume and I bought it off a whim even though I have a ton of perfumes already..because apparently I need an intervention of some sort. Anyway..while all my other bottles of perfume are now sitting there untouched, unloved, and collecting dust..I'm on my second full bottle of this love potion in a bottle. Fair warning ladies: if you're single, it won't be the milkshakes bringing the boys to your yard anymore. My nickname at work is now Juliette. No lie. This is the BEST stuff EVER!
Joannah C.
Dallas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only rate this as 3 stars because of the price of this. This company is making a HUGE amount of money off this perfume. It's a very cheap chemical that you can buy online and mix up yourself with a little research. It does smell fantastic. My mom made me some herself for less than $10 for a bottle, they charge over $100 for theirs.
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells AMAZING. I'm not a typical fragrance person, but my god I want to bathe in a tub of this stuff. Very simple and not very sweet which I love. I've tried perfumes (so not sure if this is one or not lol) and never liked many of them except this one. That's a very high price point but seems like it would be worth it. I recieved this sample in my ipsy bag and fell head over heels for this and the fact it's hypoallergenic ❤❤❤
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
got this sample in my birchbox and instantly fell in love! the smell is so unlike all my other perfumes. it's musky and earthy and not super feminine but at the same time not masculine. i could see it being my new signature scent (if i could afford the full size bottle...maybe some day).
Allison F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite scent right now...one ingredient, sexy and bold, and great lasting scent. I received the small sample size through ipsy--this scent costs much more than I typically pay for perfumes but I may buy more anyway because I really loved it!
Ana C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this on my Play! Box from Sephora and I felt in love! It's not sweet, but it made me smell like a empowered woman lol, it lasts long on your skin and it doesn't smell sweet, I gave 4 stars because it's hard to find where to sell, because I WANT IT!
Ana C.