Ashley D.
Des Moines , IA

What are your recommendations for a long lasting perfume?? I love the Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Eau de Parfum Spray because it last forever on me!

Renn J.
Renn J.
7 months, 3 weeks ago
For long lasting scents, I recommend Alien by Thierry Mugler or Stella by Stella McCartney.
Jessi C.
Jessi C.
1 year, 1 month ago
Si by armani it's warm and I can smell it hours after I spray it. Same with mulgers alien I can smell them hours after.
Ferrari A.
Ferrari A.
1 year, 1 month ago
Carolina Herrera Good girl Lancôme. Midnight rose the (dark purple) Paco Rabanne Olympea My personally fav YSL. Black Opium
Mahrisch (Muh-Reesh)
Mahrisch (Muh-Reesh)
Los Angeles, CA
1 year, 1 month ago
I use Victoria's Secret "Heavenly" from the Dream Angels Collection :) It's my go to scent!