Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Eau de Parfum Spray

by Juliette Has A Gun

This minimalist, fresh, and clean fragrance is hypoallergenic and ideal for those who don't normally wear perfume. It is composed of a single note, called cetalox, which is usually used in perfumery as a base note. Here it plays the lead role for a fragrance that will easily satisfy the most difficult tastes, and particularly those preferring discretion over complexity. "This time, I have created a perfume out of this one ingredient. A perfume that won't be one, in the conventional sense of the word." Romano Ricci, Brand Founder and Perfumer Notes: Cetalox (Synthetic Ambergris). Style: Minimalist. Fresh. Clean.

What does it smell like? Is it cold or warm?
What other scent would you recommend from the brand?
Anybody else Love this scent but husband/bf hates it?
Start your review of Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Eau de Parfum Spray!
Arleen P.
Yakima, WA
Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Arleen P.
This purse size automizer for Juliette Has A Gun Parfum is the cutest and perfect shape for their original one note scent. The scent smells amazing on me. I generally wear a vanilla based Parfum but the Cetalox one note fragrance is supposed to be woody/earthy, which I never wear, doesn’t smell woody/earthy on me. It smells more gourmand which is perfect. It’s been said that this fragrance smells different on each individual. I highly recommend giving it a try to see what you think. Side note, Juliette Has A Gun MMM… is my all time favorite.
Autumn  H.
Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Autumn  H.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite, all time perfumes! When I heard that it was made from only one key ingredient, I was super curious and had to try it! I heard it smells different on everyone so I made sure to test it out at Sephora first, and I fell in love with the scent immediately! I was able to smell the small spray from the tester on me nearly 24 hours later so it has great longevity and great sillage as well. I would definitely recommend that everyone checks it out and see if the Cetalox works well with your body chemistry!
Ellie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Ellie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am very picky with scents so finding something I like is very very hard. This perfume is very light and fresh and I get so many compliments when I wear it! I’ve heard that it can be layered with other perfumes but I haven’t tried that yet. So far I’m enjoying wearing it on its own. Sometimes it does smell a little different when I spray it which is why I took off one star because the scent changes and it’s kind of strange
Karina R.
Vancouver, WA
Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Karina R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this perfume after receiving a sample. I like to wear this perfume when going to special events or even just going out for dinner. It's one my favorite perfumes tho it's a bit spendy but its worth every penny.
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Danielle A.
Purchased at: Sephora
SEXY & sophisticated! 😍 Smokey, warm, woody. Definitely a unisex fragrance. Love this perfume in the winter, I spritz it on my jackets. Really can’t get enough of this stuff. I’ll be wearing it forever.
Shakia O.
Astoria, NY
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
This perfume is not your typical perfume! I love the clean unique scent. This is definitely a unisex fragrance. The fragrance is made out of a single element called Cetalox, which is usually used in perfumery as a base note. If you are looking for a minimalist, clean, elegant, pure, and allergen free fragrance; Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Eau de Parfum Spray is for you! Random fun fact: this was created and designed by Romano Ricci, great grandson of Nina Ricci whose fragrances I am a big fan of...
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Amanda W.
My favorite perfume ever! I first stumbled across Juliette Has a Gun by receiving a sample size in my #ipsyglambag Since then I have bought multiple sample sizes and my husband surprised me and got me the full size for Christmas! I really enjoy how crisp and classy this perfume smells and it lasts all day!! Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Eau de Parfum Spray
Angelica  R.
Greer, SC
Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Angelica  R.
As soon as I smelled this perfume in the store I knew I had to have it. I absolutely love this I like to layer it with kaleidoscope lotion by Bath and Bodyworks, The only downside for me is there is zero projection and longevity. I keep it to use it after the shower
Bohobeachpeach L.
Always by the Beach:)
Purchased at: ULTA
Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Eau de Parfum Spray is a polarizing fragrance I love having in my collection. It is the perfume I wear when I want to feel like I am wearing nothing but smell better. It is an ambient fragrance that amplifies your natural smell or whatever is under it. It smells different on each person because everyone’s body chemistry is different. You can use it to prolong the wear of another fragrance by layering the the two, or you can spray this over your perfume after a long day to revive it. It is truly a versatile and underrated fragrance. It’s beauty is misunderstood.
Audra  A.
Gardner, KS
Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Audra  A.
It’s not a perfume! It’s a clean, calm scent that makes you feel powerful. I love that it’s not overwhelming or too sweet or fruity. It’s a simple scent that I feel helps elevate your overall look by not overpowering anyone with your scent but just leaves you smelling “nice”. It’s the type of scent that when you leave people talk about how good you smell without being able to place anything in particular about the flavors. I’d recommend to anyone who likes clean, subtle scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shauntane C.