Juliette Has a Gun Moscow Mule Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Caroline H.Juliette Has a Gun Moscow Mule Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Mariam B.Juliette Has a Gun Moscow Mule Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Sarah S.

BY JULIETTE HAS A GUN

Fragrance Family: FreshScent Type: Citrus & WoodsKey Notes: Ginger, Lime, SandalwoodAbout: This delectable fragrance citrusy, floral, and woody is served in a white and metallic bottle using the elegant copper of the mugs in which the cocktail is enjoyed. But here the pleasure is limitless, and to be consumed without moderation. Moscow Mule's olfactory trail hypnotizes its audience, as if it were inviting everyone to share, over a glass of something, a timeless moment, where tongues are loosed and bodies scalding hot. Known for its antioxidant and aphrodisiac properties, ginger enhances vibrancy bringing a dash of excitement to the fragrance. A punchy zest of lime completes the duo of top fresh and vivacious top notes. Tangy apple and sparking bergamot complete the recipy a stoke of brilliance. "I had in my mind the idea of a fragrance that evoked the vibrations and euphoria if the famous Moscow Mule cocktail. A fresh and exhilarating composition that associates ginger with copper. These two elements inspired me for both the bottle design and the formula: ginger the model featured in the campaign and her mysterious red hair color. Copper because the cocktail is usually served in copper mugs." Romano Ricci, Brand Founder see more...

Buy on Sephora
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
This....I LOVE this perfume!! I got lucky and received a sample in my FabFitFun box. I became obsessed with the brand because of their original “Not a perfume” and Moscow Mule has the same type scent plus a mix of lime...it is wonderful! A full size bottle is the same price as the other Juliette Has A Gun bottles which is around $135...however Sephora does have a travel size for $28 which I went ahead and purchased! I totally would save up money for a full size bottle though!!! Great addition to the line! Juliette Has a Gun Moscow Mule Eau de Parfum Spray
Whoopsie D.
Columbus
I am a Juliette junkie, I won’t lie. This one disappointed me, though. Not the scent itself, which is amazing as usual! Unfortunately, this one has absolutely zero staying power for me. I mean gone in 15-20 minutes. If I want it to stick around, I have to spray it directly on my clothes or in my hair. While that’s not an overall bad thing if you like the initial scent (which I do), it takes the fun out of the individual changes your chemistry makes.
Bernard N.
San Antonio
I have been wearing this for a few days now and I must say that it has very good longevity with good sillage. It is a fresh aromatic, light woody fragrance that is quite pleasing. I will be getting a full bottle of this. Up til now I have only had about 20 ml. A gorgeous scent that lasts even in the hot weather here in Texas. One of my favorite summer scents that will be on my rotation for the foreseeable future. You owe it to yourself to at least sample this latest release from Julie the Has A Gun.

Tamara J.
Juliette has a Gun Moscow Mule Eau de Toilette smells absolutely amazing!  I don't think it necessarily smells like a Moscow Mule, as I don't really get the notes of ginger, but I definitely smell the lime.  It reminds me of a blend between my beloved Byredo Mojave Ghost and Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue - It is fabulous! <3

*I received this as gratis from Sephora for review purposes
Kayla g.
Stockton , CA
Alll time favorite perfume!!! I discovered it when I came in my Ipsy bag over a year ago I can’t not stop buying it!!!
The bottle is nice the packaging is cute!! You can not go wrong with this perfume!!
I would recommend to everyone!!! I still get compliments when I wear it!! And a little goes along way, and you can smell it all day it doesn’t wear off.
Yesenia C.
Dallastown
I want to start by say I like the name of this perfume! I love the smell it’s so fresh and clean. It was my first time purchasing and I’m glad that I did. And the smells last all day long. Needless to say I was happy.
Dorothy N.
San Jose, CA
I am in love with this! It smells SO good. So light and perfect for spring or summer. I love the way it smells after it melts into your skin and mixes with your natural scent. I just got this and I’m so obsessed!
Lauren L.
richmond, VA
I love this perfume. It is a musky citrus with hints of floral. It really reminds me of glossier you perfum in that it has a warm sex scent to it similar to a humans natural scent. I have been wearing it for a week and the fragrance stays
Michelle O.
Merced
This product is amazing!! It smells wonderful!! Its my new favorite! Its not very expensive and is worth every single penny! I get compliments on my perfume constantly while wearing this product.
Janay B.
People go crazy over this scent and it’s just meh to me. Maybe it’s not meant for my body chemistry but I personally think that it’s overpriced and underwhelming. I wouldn’t repurchase it.
Christina D.
Sarasota
How does this fragrance smell?
Annie M.
I love Moscow mules, so I would like to try this product out. Is it a strong scent?
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love the other scents by Juliette Has a Gun , has anyone bought this new one? Does it smell good?!?
jaqueline r.
Does it have a nice smell to it
zainab s.