Juliette Has a Gun MMMM… Travel Spray 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Mari V.

BY JULIETTE HAS A GUN

For a sheer bliss, mix 10 grams of distilled neroli, an ounce of jasmine sambac, and a knob of iris butter. Melt a little caramel, add some fresh raspberries, and slowly bring to the boil. Gently stir in a pinch of ground Sandalwood and a dash of patchouli, sprinkle a few grams of icing sugar, and whisk until a delicious sigh is achieved. Notes: Vanilla, Neroli, Sandalwood, Jasmine Sambac. Style: Delicious. Sensual. Elegant. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Denise H.
Los Angeles, CA
After getting the small travel set, I instantly fell in love which is why I had to buy a travel size to take with me everywhere I go. The bottles are super cute and the smell is phenomenal. My all time fave scent!
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh my god, this perfume is amazing. I love the smell of it. I get lots of compliments when I wear it. Can't wait to buy the full size.
Mari V.
this recall, we will talk about the perfume Juliette Has A Gun - MMMM ... This perfume, also applies to niche. A little bit, I'll tell you about the notes of the fragrance. Top notes: geranium, neroli, raspberry. Medium: jasmine, tuberose, orange Base: caramel, patchouli, sandalwood, musk, vanilla. So, the fragrance was released in 2016. Honestly, as soon as I dealt it, he seemed extremely sharp and sweet to me. A little retro, or something. Smells like something very familiar, but with what a similar flavor unfortunately I can not remember. Immediately after application, the perfume seems suffocating (for me). The raspberry in the initial notes is well felt, I can not hear the declared jasmine. It seems to me, after the raspberry immediately appears patchouli and sandalwood. In my opinion, the aroma is old enough. Or, for a very brave girl. Despite the vivid peculiar aroma, perfume is associated with luxury, for some reason I recall the film "The Great Getsby" ...) Uniquely perfume for the cold season and evening outlets. For day, office, office use vryatli suitable. If you like these flavors, I advise you to try it, but ... it is necessary to test before buying a large vial. Fortitude, I must say, killer. Tried to wash it in every possible way, it was not possible.