BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerJuliette Has A Gun
MMMM… Travel Spray 025 oz/ 75 mL Eau de Parfum Spray

Juliette Has a Gun MMMM… Travel Spray 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL Eau de Parfum Spray

by Juliette Has A Gun

For a sheer bliss, mix 10 grams of distilled neroli, an ounce of jasmine sambac, and a knob of iris butter. Melt a little caramel, add some fresh raspberries, and slowly bring to the boil. Gently stir in a pinch of ground Sandalwood and a dash of patchouli, sprinkle a few grams of icing sugar, and whisk until a delicious sigh is achieved. Notes: Vanilla, Neroli, Sandalwood, Jasmine Sambac. Style: Delicious. Sensual. Elegant.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juliette Has a Gun MMMM… Travel Spray 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL Eau de Parfum Spray!
Karisa K.
Negaunee, MI
Juliette Has a Gun MMMM… Travel Spray 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Karisa K.
10/10!!! The smell is phenomenal. It’s sexy but almost kinda flowery at the same time which usually I don’t like flowery scents. I got this in an ipsy bag and I am in love. I just wish the perfume bottles weren’t so pricey!!
Christina M.
I already did a review for this scent. It is a gormand, sweet with a slight powder smell. I prefer to spray it on my ankles because it is strong. It lasts all day with one spray. I love it personally, just dont spray too much.
Candy L.
Vancouver, WA
Juliette Has a Gun MMMM… Travel Spray 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Candy L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like clean scents with a little sweetness, so the first time I smelled it, I didn’t care for it. But I’ve worn it twice now and I really like it. It is a strong woodsy scent with a hint of lime. Not sweet at all. It lasts throughout the day and still smells good. I may have to purchase a bottle.
sherry B.
Sheridan, WY
This fragrance is like a warm fuzzy sweater of sorts. A gourmand accord of Vanilla is pretty much all I get from it but it is so comfy. A good fall scent.
Katie L.
Champaign, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I am obsessed with this scent. It's sweet but not in a childish way. I received a sample of this in an order from Sephora and after spraying it one time I've never looked back: this is my perfume soulmate.
Caroline B.
Hickory, NC
Juliette Has a Gun MMMM… Travel Spray 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Caroline B.
I am a big fan of the Juliette has A Gun line and I am always willing to buy the new roller balls coming out with their scents, since their bottles are really pricey. This scent Mmmmm just came out in a roller ball so I ordered it from Sephora and it’s just ok...for me it is a little too sweet. The theme behind the scent is A Zero Calorie Treat and it does well as promoting a fun loving cupcake style scent that almost reminds of when Jessica Simpson had her edible body whip back in the early 2000’s...it’s not a bad smell and it does last a while but I’m not much for overly sweet scents.
Lauren C.
Tappan, NY
I really like it because it’s different. Almost has a unisex quality but still sexy and fun
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Juliette Has a Gun MMMM… Travel Spray 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Amanda S.
Love love love. Long lasting and amazing smell. I got this in my May Birchbox and I’ll definitely be purchasing a full size bottle.
Corinn B.
Arlington, VA
Obsessed with this perfume! I love this perfume, I received it as a sample and I'm in love with this scent and then had to buy a full bottle and a roller one so i could have the smell with me at all times. It was fresh, long lasting and I get some many comments about it. No one has ever complimented my perfume before this!
Nalani S.
Ardmore, PA
I love this perfume! It is very unique and a little smokey/musty but not too overpowering. It has a tendency to smell different on different people. I know this because all of my friends wanted to wear it after I did.

Looking for your answer?