Juliette Has A Gun Magnolia Bliss

by Juliette Has A Gun

"“Magnolia Bliss” is a refreshing and peaceful floral composition, twisted with fresh bergamot essence and a delicious note of Mirabelle Plum. The Flower Power spirit embodied in a fragrance!"

Is this musky like a lot of the other JHAG perfumes are?
Is anyone having a problem with the dry down on this perfume? I find it to be a bit strong and cloying, yet I absolutely adore the top and middle notes of this scent. The dry down just bothers me. Any feedback would be appreciated. Maybe if I get the right info into my head I will like it better.
WHITE DIAMONDS by Elizabeth Taylor Fragrance for Women (EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ) ?
Start your review of Juliette Has A Gun Magnolia Bliss!
sabrina T.
San Diego, CA
Juliette Has A Gun Magnolia Bliss uploaded by sabrina T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this as a sample from Sephora and am impressed with its complexity. It is floral on its top but very fruity after it settles. And although it does indeed smell of plum, on me I smell sweet tangerine. I love it! #favoritefragrance
Daniela B.
Juliette Has A Gun Magnolia Bliss uploaded by Daniela B.
A sweet and delicious fragrance, reminds me of a juicy summer peach. I like fresh perfumes more, but it's good for a sunny spring. One spray is enough for the whole day! Bottle-hmmm, nope! 😬
Kelsey M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Juliette Has A Gun Magnolia Bliss uploaded by Kelsey M.
Juliette Has A Gun Magnolia Bliss uploaded by Kelsey M.
If you love white florals with a bit of fruity citrus you will love this. I’ve made this my everyday perfume and have been wearing it for almost two weeks now. What is so cool and unique about this is it becomes skin like as you wear it! It’s got a beautiful magnolia note, it smells so real like I put my nose into a flower. As you wear it the floral note gets less intense and you smell a very light sweetness like from a white peach. Juliette has a Gun has the best packaging. The mist on the spray is so fine and continuous, they killed it! It’s by far better than any other perfume sprayer I’ve used. The perfume has a heavy body and you can pick it up from the cap without the body falling off, so it’s a very sturdy cap. I think their design and manufacturing team knocks the perfume bottles out of the park, they are on a whole other level. Fantastic perfume, so happy I received this!
Sunny A.
Juliette Has A Gun Magnolia Bliss uploaded by Sunny A.
I received Juliette has a guns new fragrance Magnlia bliss free from Influenster fro review I was blown away! I’m new to Juliette has a gun this so my first experience with any of their scents . Have two signature scents Chanel chance & Ralph Lauren Romance but now have three!!! The packaging is beautiful & the scent Is Sensual & gorgeous! Every time I catch a whiff it just makes me feel amazing like when you have on perfect dress & makeup is done just right that is that feeling in a bottle even though I’m in sweats hair not done & no makeup It makes me feel beautiful & powerful in a very sensual feminine way it’s not overpowering it’s perfect I truly feel beautiful just wearing it ! I’m so in love with this scent!!! I will definitely be purchasing another bottle of Magnolia Bliss when run out & plan to check out their other scents . You have to try it you will love it 🥰
Shaundel N.
Bronx, NY
Juliette Has A Gun Magnolia Bliss uploaded by Shaundel N.
I am already a fan of this brand. I have the other perfume in a different scent and it smells amazing - this one was no different ! I cannot wait to wear it when I go out.
Victoria N.
Henderson, NV
Juliette Has A Gun Magnolia Bliss uploaded by Victoria N.
I have received this product free in exchange for my honest review from Influenster and Juliette has a gun. This perfume is stunning. Its a gorgeous plummy sweet floral that wears beautifully, I reapply later on in the day as needed. The packaging is is simple and beautiful, it doesnt make me feel as if its too fancy to use as a mood boost throughout my day and not just reserved for dates or leaving the house. Its comfortably beautiful and I Love that about it! Ive already had my family pick themselves up a bottle as They loved it so much when I showed them my bottle. Thank you Influenster and Juliette has a gun for gifting me this stunning fragrance.
Sadarra  B.
Simpsonville, SC
Juliette Has A Gun Magnolia Bliss uploaded by Sadarra  B.
Love the clean floral notes that this perfume has. Elegant yet perfect for an everyday wear. I would highly recommend this scent. A great floral scent for the spring and summer. The packaging is pretty with a purple plum hombre look to it.
sidalia A.
Juliette Has A Gun Magnolia Bliss uploaded by sidalia A.
Such a lovely scent and I would highly recommend! It’s subtle and not too much. It gives me a reminder of scents targeted for younger audiences. Would make a great gift!
Bisma R.
Juliette Has A Gun Magnolia Bliss uploaded by Bisma R.
A new addition to my Spring/Summer fragrance collection. It has a beautiful floral and sweet scent but nothing overpowering. It works for both day and night out. The lasting power was around 5-6 hours which isn’t bad. The packaging is also absolutely stunning. Be ready to get tons of compliments when you wear this one.
Lee  J.
Minot, ND
Juliette Has A Gun Magnolia Bliss uploaded by Lee  J.
I love the packaging of this perfume and that it’s full size. The smell is delicious but it has a similarity to Armani My Way. The lasting power is fair.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...