JULIETTE HAS A GUN LIPSTICK FEVER EDP BIGGER TRAVEL SPRAY 5 ml /017 floz NIB

JULIETTE HAS A GUN LIPSTICK FEVER EDP BIGGER TRAVEL SPRAY 5 ml /0.17 fl.oz. NIB

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JULIETTE HAS A GUN LIPSTICK FEVER EDP BIGGER TRAVEL SPRAY 5 ml /0.17 fl.oz. NIB!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
JULIETTE HAS A GUN LIPSTICK FEVER EDP BIGGER TRAVEL SPRAY 5 ml /0.17 fl.oz. NIB uploaded by Amanda W.
I am seriously obsessed with Juliette Has a Gun. I jump on the opportunity to buy their fragrances especially when I see a sale! I got this deluxe sample for $5 in a Ipsy add on sale recently and it came with another deluxe sample of [product:special-moments-by-catherine-malandrino-eau-de-parfum-0.34oz-spray-new-with-box] !!! I am so happy. It has a vanilla and pautouli scent with a light notes of raspberry and violet. I really really like it!! Not too over powering but lasts through out the day. My husband will compliment me in the evening when I put it on in the morning!

Looking for your answer?