Juliette Has a Gun Discovery Kit

by Juliette Has A Gun

Discover the daring and impertinent fragrance world of Juliette Has A Gun with this collection of Juliette's most coveted weapons of seduction, all of them proudly curated in France and designed to make you feel confident, sexy, and proud of your olfactive appearance. This selection of eight scents is the perfect way to select your favorite Juliette Has a Gun perfume. Not A Perfume is fresh, clean, and minimalist. Comprised of only one subtle note, it is the perfect anti-perfume. Anyway goes right back to basics with a blend just 15 ingredients for a scent of musks, woods, and citrus notes. Miss Charming is a fragrance that embodies a young, natural, and charmingly innocent woman. The sweetness of rose and ripe fruit plays over a bewitching base of musk. Gentlewoman is an eau de cologne composed around the traditional notes of neroli and bergamot, but twisted with almond essence to bring a deliciously addictive feminine edge. Mad Madame is an audacious and scandalous green chypre fragrance that revolves around metallic notes of rose oxyde, blackcurrant bud absolute, and woody, modern ambroxan. The woody, sensual fragrance of Midnight Oud captures the danger and seduction of the midnight hour. In Lady Vengeance, the achingly elegant but thorny Bulgarian rose marries dark patchouli and succulent vanilla to draw a fine line of elegance, contemporary and inevitable. Romantina is a musky composition upon which is laid a delicate bouquet of white flowers. This set contains: - 8 x 0.06 oz Eau de Parfum in Not A Perfume, Anyway, Miss Charming, Gentlewoman, Mad Madame, Midnight Oud, Lady Vengeance, Romantina

I tend to like bourbon vanilla scents which one of these should I try?
Would this be a good gift for a teenager?
Which is the best fragrance of this set? I’ve already smelled, “Not a perfume”, and it is amazing!
Start your review of Juliette Has a Gun Discovery Kit!
Jennifer O.
Howard Beach, NY
Juliette Has a Gun Discovery Kit uploaded by Jennifer O.
I just love them all. It’s nice to wear a different scent daily, depending on how you feel. I love having them in my purse. I am a repeat user and will continue to be.
Rebecca K.
The Woodlands, TX
Juliette Has a Gun Discovery Kit uploaded by Rebecca K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been wanting to try this perfume for awhile. I saw this discovery set at Sephora and thought that it was the perfect opportunity to try all of the fragrances at once! I really like all of them except for the vanilla one. It’s way too sweet for me. I will most likely purchase a full size bottle.
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Juliette Has a Gun Discovery Kit uploaded by Stephanie D.
I was so stoked to try this brand’s variety of perfumes, and I was sorely disappointed. The only good scents were Vanilla Vibes and Lipstick Fever. The rest were awful, overbearing, and gave me a headache. I would recommend the two I mentioned but the rest are a no go.
Maricela F.
McMinnville , OR
Not my favorite. After all the rave abut this "not perfume" I'm finding myself short of being thrilled like I thought I would be. The scent reminds me of a musk and an older lady scent from when I was a kid.
Kaylin S.
Hortonville, WI
I love having the chance to try all of the various scents a fragrance house carries before purchasing full sized products. This particular set contains a larger size of their cult classic ‘Not A Perfume.’ Each fragrance included is very unique and some of the fragrances can be layered for your own custom scent! I highly recommend this set.
Azelia K.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Juliette Has a Gun Discovery Kit uploaded by Azelia K.
Juliette Has a Gun Discovery Kit uploaded by Azelia K.
I love this discovery set. It’s a great and inexpensive way to get introduced to this house. The perfumes are pretty versatile and there’s something there for everyone. I liked how these scents weren’t boring like some fragrance houses. I wish everyone made a discovery set to purchase. I will be looking to buy a full bottle of Not a Perfume soon. I still have a lot of different fragrances ahead on my wishlist before I get to it though.
angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Juliette Has a Gun Discovery Kit uploaded by angelica G.
I love every single one of these perfumes!!!! If I had to choose a favorite it would probably be Lipstick Fever but they are all wonderful. I will definitely be buying this again or buying the full size of a few of them. They’re all so light, flowery, and sweet! Beautiful scents!
Nicole B.
Gresham, OR
Juliette Has a Gun Discovery Kit uploaded by Nicole B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great way to try out their scents. The best way I can describe them is by saying they're dark and for an older crowd. 35 and up. Vanilla Vibes is amazing. By far by install favorite. It's not sweet though. It's a musky version of vanilla. They're all musky and rich.
Laticia J.
Lumberton, NC
Juliette Has a Gun Discovery Kit uploaded by Laticia J.
The reason I give this 3 stars is because I'm not friends with the woodsy musk that develops after 2 hours other than that it's a 5. The best selling fragrance "NOT A PERFUME" from Romano Ricci It's a high end cologne that's is like no other.
Deon G.
Denver, CO
I find this company intriguing, and the fragrances very distinct and diverse. That’s why I wish they would provide you the opportunity to customize your Discovery Kit. The notes that appealed to my senses are only found in maybe four of the fragrances. It’s an expensive kit for what you actually get, and I’m disappointed that I will probably never use most of the collection.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...