Juliette Has A Gun Citizen Queen Eau de Parfum

by Juliette Has A Gun

She is not only this edgy lady, nor the most glamourous, or the most intimidating, she is all that, at the same time, a Beauty on her own. Impossible to describe. and that's exactly why she's so fascinating. Her perfume is a mysterious and addictive Aldehic Chypre, at the crossroads of modern and classic perfumery. Romeo. be warned! Juliette is back, more uncatchable than ever. Main ingredients: aldehydes, leather accord, labdanum Weight: 1.7 oz Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juliette Has A Gun Citizen Queen Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffany H.
Kenosha, WI
Best smelly ever!! I get so many compliments when I wear this perfume! I love it! I don't know how to describe the smell, but Its amazing. Not flowery or sweet smelling at all. It seems to really last as well. I would definitely recommend it to others
Idoia A.
This is not a perfume for everyone. It has an "old perfume" vibe to it, almost a reminder that perfumes were once used only by old ladies. It smells strong and leathery, and when it gets "older" on the skin it also starts being more flowery, altho it's not by any means a flowery scent. I love it, it's very special and not everyone has it, but I didn't give it 5 stars because for a perfume, and of this price, it has very little staying power, no longer than 3 hours on my personal experience.

Looking for your answer?