Juliette Has a Gun 483741 Lady Vengeance by Juliette Has a Gun Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz

BY JULIETTE HAS A GUN

Lady Vengeance by Juliette Has a Gun 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray For WomenProduct Features Brand: Juliette Has a Gun Gender: Women Size: 3.4 Oz. Product Type: Eau De Parfum Rock meets romance with Juliette Has A Gun's Lady Vengeance perfume see more...

Ashley A.
Orlando, FL
OMG! I never even heard of this perfume but I got a subscription to Scentbird so I was able to try new perfumes for really cheap. I took recommendations from a few girls I know and this is my new ABSOLUTE favorite!!
Olivia I.
I absolutely love this fragrance I got this a week ago and I am already like 1/5 of the way out. This is one of my go to everyday sprays and I love using it. It s,Ella super earthy and I love it. I would recommend this to everyone.