BY NONE

A hypnotic chypre musk fragrance for contemporary women Strong, creamy, refined, powdery & mysterious Contains notes of rose, iris, amber, leather, Immortelle, French labdanum, aldehydes, bergamot, resins & musk Launched in 2008 Suitable for fall or winter wear, Product Line: Citizen Queen, Product Size: 100ml/3, 3oz see more...

Alicia D.
Emlenton, PA
I absolutely love the smell of this. It's definitely not for someone who doesn't like a strong smell, but it's not a strong smell that you can't handle.

I love the name of it, the pricing of it is a smidge ridiculous, however what "perfume" is cheap anymore.
Tiasia C.
Baltimore, MD
It smells great little strong but manageable it's my mom's favorite fragrance and whenever I smell it I just feel like I'm at home and that's a good feeling and I just love it cuz I do love my mom
Katie M.
Vale, NC
Oh my goodness! I received a sample of this and it's absolutely amazing! I will definitely go buy the full size version. It has a unique smell and I adore it.
anna r.
Campobello , SC
Definite unique smell about this one. It's strong, but without being overpowering like a lot of others. It isn't for me personally, but I love it on others.
Kristen C.
Perfectly light, yet still beautiful. Such an elegant scent! It's perfect for random running around. I love it!
Zoe R.
Doral, FL
How it smells? it's sweet, citric or floral?
Nicole H.
TRUXTON, NY
Why did u name it Juliette has a gun