Juliette False Lashes

Create a makeup look full of majesty and wonder as bold and elusive as the Chateau de Versailles with House of Lashes Juliette False Lashes. Full in volume and stacked for a multi-dimensional experience, get ready for your eyes to become as grand as this legendary garden.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juliette False Lashes!
Melissa C.
Hope Mills, NC
These lashes are so pretty! I love how light weight they are and just dramatic enough that I can wear them in a night out or still feel comfortable wearing them during the day! I have already told so many of my chicas to check them out!
Rebecca G.
Juliette False Lashes uploaded by Rebecca G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Juliet lashes from House of lashes are definitely the lash I grab when I want to serve a full glam look. They are heavy towards the eye but thin out towards the end and give a very nice dramatic look. The lash band itself is very thick and I always know it’s going to be stuck on for the entire night
Amber M.
Hales Corners, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
The lashes were pretty but didn’t last too long. I cleaned them about 3 times and the band fell apart. For what I paid I was not too happy. The band was also pretty large, so hard to blend into your natural lashes.
Chrischel M.
Wahiawa, HI
These are nice lashes but I’m not a fan of the shape of them considering I have somewhat hooded eyelids and they just cover up my whole eye. They also have a pretty thick lash band that can get uncomfortable and can make application a little difficult.
Maura P.
San Antonio
Lashes are very easy to apply. Inner and outer Conner stay down and are not poking my eye. Look really pretty and full on. Look good with both causal and intense looks. Will buy a new pair one these have worn out.
Chris C.
nowhere
These are by far my favorite lashes. They are a little pricey for only one pair but they last a long time. They are $12 and you can reuse them like 20 times. The lash hairs don’t fall out and the band is really strong. They look so beautiful on my eye and they stay on all day
Bailey G.
Valdosta, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
These lashes are beautiful, if you have shorter eyes you will have to cut them but that goes for most lashes out there. They are beautiful and high quality, I started buying house of lashes recently switching from kiss and eyelure and im bot disappointed, these will last you a long time if you take proper care of them.
Mary H.
Odenton , MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Hands down some of the best easiest lashes I’ve ever applied. And I usually hate putting in falsies. They didn’t need to be cut and they weren’t so big that I could see them every time I blinked. I almost forgot I was wearing them

Looking for your answer?