Julie's Organic Ice Cream Sandwiches Vanilla - 6 CT uploaded by Sylviah S.

BY JULIE'S

Julie's™ Organic Ice Cream Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches.
Certified organic.
No preservatives or chemical additives.
No food coloring.
Organic vanilla ice cream between two organic chocolate wafers.
USDA organic.
Certified organic by Organic Certifiers, Inc.
Product enlarged to show detail.
6 sandwiches.
Each sandwich 3 fl oz. see more...

• The BEST summer time treat. I used to eat these all the t...2 Answers
Anna M.
Waco, TX
We go threw 3 of these boxes a week. They're just that good. The cookie part is very rich and chocolatey and the ice cream is creamy and very very good. I can't get enough of these and will keep buying them.
Jessica W.
Greensboro, NC
Super yummy and affordable from Whole Foods. My daughter was begging for a tasty, special treat and so we got these. I am relieved and very pleased... although they do pack 18 grams of sugar and 19 grams of fat, my 6 year old is happy and so am I! Organic cream, organic skim milk, organic cane sugar, organic egg yolks, organic vanilla bean extract, organic, organic locust bean gum. Yay. And not to mention, dark chocolate. Mmmm!
Sylviah S.
Best ice-cream sandwiches I've tried hands down! When I feel like indulging I go out and buy these.
Trying to go for the more plant based side of ice cream these days though and really wished they had a vegan option to this classic ice cream sandwich, that'd be a dream.
Coconut milk flavored or even almond milk, yummmm!
Don't get me started on the two soft chocolatey waffles. They are soooo good. Soft and I swear they melt, yes MELT in your mouth along with the ice cream .. It's just all around the best kind of (healthy) treat.
C B.
Oh, my! Are these delicious! I used to eat the Target brand of ice cream sandwiches, but the ingredients of these are higher quality and generally healthier. Plus they taste AMAZING. So if you're feeling a little naughty and need to indulge with an ice cream sandwich I highly recommend these (or any of the ice cream products by Julie's!)
Laura D.
Florida
I love ice cream sandwiches! When o found these organic ones they taste so good. I am all about natural organic food and this ice cream is good to eat while still eating healthier!
Nikki S.
Caldwell, ID
These are AWESOME icecream sandwiches! They’re a great alternative to conventional ice cream sandwiches. I love that they’re certified organic, too!
Ezaria G.
Canoga Park
This snack is really enjoyable to eat. It's also organic which is very important to me. Tastes as good as any other ice cream sandwich
Tatiana B.
Providence, RI
This is usually my favorite kind of ice cream in the summer time! Goes great with cold weather!
Diesha S.
Timmonsville, SC
These are really good ice cream sandwiches to be organic! I really love these!
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
The BEST summer time treat. I used to eat these all the time while growing up and loved them. They remind me of summer and happiness. They're great and delicious too!