BY JULIEN FAREL

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Vitamin Smooth from Julien Farel is a moisturising treatment that smoothes flyaways and split ends. It perfectly polishes every style with luminous shine and silky movement, while the anti ageing bioactives such as Hyaluronic Acid hydrates hair while Vitamin E and Panthenol moisturise, strengthen and renew dry, damaged hair. Vitamin Smooth protects against the damaging effects of heat styling and environmental elements and the new breakthrough Anti Aging Balance 'A2B' technology delivers clinically proven Bioactives deep into the follicle, scalp and hair for intense hydration, targeted repair and vital protection. Julien Farel Vitamin Smooth50ml. Vitamin smooth 50ml see more...

Review (1)
David M.
Pensacola
So I first discovered Julien Farel Shampoo and conditioner when I went to Universal Studios in Orlando FL and stayed at this fancy hotel. I loved it so much I would order room service every morning asking for more shampoo and conditioner while hoarding the unused bottles, and on my last day I asked room service for extras, YES it’s that good!

My hair has never felt this soft before, it made a huge difference. The shampoo is great but the conditioner got rid of all my dandruff. Ive used Selsun Blue, T-Gel and many other dandruff shampoos that don’t seem to work. My first night at Universal I used the Julien Farel products they provide and noticed next day I had very little dandruff and by the second day it was completely gone!

Only con is I can’t find anywhere that sells Julien Farel! I’m surprised I’m even able to rate it here because I haven’t found a store that actually sells it. I only have about 5 travel size hotel bottles of shampoo and conditioner left so I will be hunting down Julien Farel products very soon!